Reviews for Two Faces of the Same
Guest chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ, do not give up PLZ
bill miller chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Veronique and Becky have the same home room
bill chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
I was hopping for John enbomand Rebecca
But I guess Duncan and Rebecca is ok
thrnbrooke chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
I soooo hope you'll pick it up again!
Nerdyesque chapter 14 . 3/15/2011
Oh, I'm sorry to read you lost your muse, but I completely understand. I'm glad I got to read what you did have as it's interesting to see both Veronica's personas side by side. It was quite a trip while it lasted!
Nerdyesque chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
I actually feel sorry for Logan; Veronica is being a complete and utter bitch (I get why) and he doesn't deserve half of it because she's just pissed at the world and he's convenient.
where she went chapter 14 . 2/25/2011
Thanks for writing an intriguing story, and keeping it up, even if you don't plan on finishing.
missshay16 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
please complete this story. its really good
To-Far-Out chapter 14 . 9/2/2009
delet
OMG chapter 14 . 7/21/2009
You have to carry it on. YOu have to.

This is the first VM fic i have ever read. And i really liked it. I thought it was fantastic.

Cant wait to see what happens next.

Dont delete this. Please carry it on.

Ask us the readers for help and stuff. And get a Beta reader - they can help you to write this fic.

Just carry it on please. I really want to read the rest.

Thanks for reading.

From

Anonymous
Toshiba234 chapter 14 . 7/6/2009
Omg i luv this story and i really want you to carry it on but it is really up to the writer.u dont find many really good veronica mars fanfics but this one is so im just giving surport
Dina chapter 14 . 6/23/2009
Hi ! First off, congrats on the good idea and nicely delivered story, but you should put in the summary that the story's status is abandoned, so we don't waste our time reading the 13 chapters to find out this won't be finished...
Penny-Royal31 chapter 14 . 6/7/2009
i hope you decide to finish the last bit of the story, it really is fantastic!

or could you give a summary of what was going to happen?
Anna chapter 14 . 1/8/2009
Please keep ths story, you can continue with it later
mbrooker chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Can you at least let us know about your final decision? Whether or not you intend to continue? I really want you to finish it, but if you can't, please at least send a summary of what happened.