Reviews for Divergences
Lhinneill chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Aww...poor Sam. :( Very touching fic.
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Wow.. that was, thought-provoking. Very angsty. I like how you were able to come up with an idea that I haven't read before! Very well written and in character for the Sam of Moebius. :)
Legolas0 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
You should explain some other stuff about Mobieusas well, like how Daniel ended up becoming an English teacher in Cairo. It's just an idea.
bbyahoo.com chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
First of all I want to state who owns Stargate SG1. It is MGM and Sony, from what I have heard. I like the alternate reality of your story. I have always loved to see and read good stories on alternate realities. Stargate SG1 show has been showing great stories on this concept.

If you have been reading my crossover trilogy starting with "SGC and the Force" you know that I am bringing out the history of the ancient Jedi Knights. I like how you are telling the story of when Sam was young.

The difference in how you write and how I write is that I bring out more detail in it. I make sure I at least write around seven pages per chapter. Some times that does not happen, but at least I make sure that my stories are full of life and reality. That is how science fiction or any fiction can be enjoyed by making it seem real. If you write more for each chapter of your story, you will allow your readers to be a strong part of the story itself.

You may have to rewrite it a few times. I had to rewrite "SGC and the Force" by adding more to it. As you constantly write and improve on it, you will understand what I am saying and a lot more. Keep up the stories. I do love to read them. :-)

Sky high, seek, peace,

Brandon Bowers
dietcokechic chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Wow. That was entirely unexpected and completely plausible. Are you going to continue on with Sam, do something for Daniel and Jack (although we kinda know where their divergences were), or is this a one-off? You've been missed MJ - more please!
sammie77 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Interesting take on things. I liked the story, sad as it was!
magistrate chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Very well-written. I remember thinking that the biggest difference between the Carters seemed to be alt-Carter's total lack of self-confidence; it's nice to see the subject explored.
Traycer chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
A nice one! You showed us how one little incident, one little decision, could alter a person's life in the long run. I hope you expand on this.