Reviews for A Mother's Love
ATTENTION ALL! PLEASE GO READ

Tales Told By an Ohmnicent Narator

by

Beefcake the Mightly

DO IT NOW! it is brilliant and yet underprivelaged! HELP IT RISE TO FAME, AS IT SHOULD!

HP universe
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
nice story, alot better than Who's That Girl? This is a slower pace and more detailed. I can't wait to see what happens!

Arya
Aureleis chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
really good! I like all of your stories!
Thayet1231 chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
wow... suddenly things have taken a toll for the worst hasn't it? this is good... extremely good! keep it up! i guess i can't really say "update" without being accused of being hypocritical (i JUST can't find the words for my next chapter!) so i will just leave you with: i can't wait for the next chapter!
Ako si Elyana chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
*cries* U MUST CONTINUE THIS FIC OR I WILL HUNG U DOWN AND ... AND... PELT U WITH PINK GIRLIE DISGUSTING STUFF UNTIL U GET UR BUT BACK ON THAT COMPUTER CHAIR AND START TYPING AND UPDATING!
Thayet1231 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
NONO I like the start! it explains how life has changed and i see the potential it posseses! good job
Dark Sarcasm 503 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
ur in VCE this yr? aw, poor u...I finished ur 12 last yr, but i did IB (international VCE-type thing, but different, lol). Just started uni...lol, "out of the frying pan and into the fire" as they say!

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE, OI OI OI, btw which bit of Aus are u from? I'm from Melbourne!

Awesome story, please update as soon as you can, I loved "who's that girl"! :)
ARosalynnJP chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
okokokokokok fine i'll review...thats what right.

i love it it is so good the first one is yesyesyes

luv ya storys,

Aby
Immortal Phantom chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I like it so far. I actually finished reading "Who's that girl?" A couple of mins. ago. This one is good so far. I like it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
jatelover chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I think you are a really talented writer and you should definately continue doing what you love.I will always be an avid reader.
LUVSRW chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
well i did say about 10 minutes ago that i was gonna read another 1 of youre storys... i hope you do find time to update soon.i havent had much time myself... i havent updated in about a month... well i hope you keep it up and i cant wait to read the next chapter, im hoping you little brother wont want the computer too soon.

luv LUVSRW
Amanda chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
i thought that it was really good. Keep up the good work!
PotterSnitch7 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
very nice, seems like a great sequal. update soon!
Sogni Seri chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I am enjoying this one so far, I'll have to read "Who's That Girl?" so I'll get to that. I'd love to be able to read more of this one soon!