Reviews for A Love Through Time
AuraHeavenLee chapter 15 . 2/2
That's what happens when you stray from Tom Hermione! Crucio the whacked for touching her! Mwahahahaha!
AuraHeavenLee chapter 8 . 2/1
The Romeo and Juliet reference is pretty smart. Your version of Tom is the best kind:)
111loislane chapter 10 . 1/15
i really love your story and the characters of Tom~! i don't know why this story reminds me of the movie "the princess bride" LOL!
THIS SERIES IS AMAZING! IT EVEN ENDS PERFECTLY!
-Meif'wa Shadow Knight
Owlfur chapter 41 . 10/19/2015
What happened to Athos and Mima?- Owl LeStrange
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
That is not how piano is taught at ALL. Or violin. Sorry for being a prick
BMN chapter 26 . 7/26/2015
The idea is great and all, but the characters just feel too off. Tom is a stretch, but we never saw much of him in his pre-voldemort years and so we can have suspension of disbelief.

But Hermione was already a battle veteran at the age of 16, against the deadliest of wizards. You're telling me this hero, who always kept a cool head and dealt with threats and surprise attacks brilliantly has been turned into a blubbering mess by less than half a dozen muggles with stone-age weapons -arrows? We get she cares about Tom and is worried about him, but she never lost her cool when she was in the same situation with Ron when he got splinched and his arm was almost torn off. Losing her wand on the draw and crying during a fight is just not Hermione.

The story is great, but shouldn't have devolved into making one of the strongest female leads ever into a damsel in distress.
nk01 chapter 41 . 6/6/2015
Wonderful story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
ugh terrible terrible terrible
tinksauble chapter 41 . 10/16/2014
Totally loved this fic! Thanks for taking the time to write it! :)
Anon chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
I can go no further in this story. The characters are O/C, especially Hermione and Tom. Tom is a bit "too kind." Sure, we don't know how he acted back then, but seeing as how he killed a number of people at that age already, we can deduce that he's not a very nice person. Hermione is...ugh. Previously in the story, when she was writing in "her" diary about Ron and Luna being together, she talked about making him jealous through dating others. That doesn't seem to be a very 'Hermione thing' to do. The story feels a bit rushed as well. It's like you took everything and molded it so it would work easy for you. For example, Draco. Sneaking into Dumbledore's office was way too easy. A painting could have easily spotted him, it's obvious it would have been easy to realize Draco did it since Hermione did it so quickly. Don't you think Dumbledore would have kept a closer eye on him? And Draco seems like a rather nervous guy. Sure he's confident, but on the inside he's a mess. He should have been a little, at least, nervous about a task like that. His, and his family's, life are on the line, he could possibly get caught and fail, and in turn, anger Voldemort. The concept of this story is great, but the story itself needs a bit of work.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/5/2014
What's the deal with "snapping" the reins? No real rider does that.
TheShiningStar chapter 41 . 8/29/2014
Wow! This story is just so perfect!
Stella Purple chapter 41 . 8/7/2014
I love it.
GravesHeart chapter 41 . 8/1/2014
This has 2 be my favourite fanfic brilliantly written and would make a wonderful book if published
1,048 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »