Reviews for A Love Through Time
oslca35 chapter 41 . 10/28
Loved this
Bernaheartsyou chapter 1 . 8/3
What a interesting first chapter! I am excited to start this fic
Yasss, Finally
Eadlyn I chapter 41 . 10/7/2016
Its beautiful fanfic. It is just that... its not my cup of tea. I skip several chapters as I got bored with it. But chaoters near ending became intetesting again. so i didn't drop it. AND THANK GOD I DID NOT! KUDOS!
Eadlyn I chapter 15 . 10/7/2016
I keep wondering why Tom is so weak and not seem so intelligent. Well, but the story is interesting so I'll keep reading.
Bookshelflover394 chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
He called her a muggle-born instead of a mudblood?!
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 41 . 2/27/2016
Please make a sequel!
sorainier chapter 15 . 2/2/2016
That's what happens when you stray from Tom Hermione! Crucio the whacked for touching her! Mwahahahaha!
sorainier chapter 8 . 2/1/2016
The Romeo and Juliet reference is pretty smart. Your version of Tom is the best kind:)
111loislane chapter 10 . 1/15/2016
i really love your story and the characters of Tom~! i don't know why this story reminds me of the movie "the princess bride" LOL!
Guest chapter 41 . 1/5/2016
THIS SERIES IS AMAZING! IT EVEN ENDS PERFECTLY!
-Meif'wa Shadow Knight
Owlfur chapter 41 . 10/19/2015
What happened to Athos and Mima?- Owl LeStrange
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
That is not how piano is taught at ALL. Or violin. Sorry for being a prick
BMN chapter 26 . 7/26/2015
The idea is great and all, but the characters just feel too off. Tom is a stretch, but we never saw much of him in his pre-voldemort years and so we can have suspension of disbelief.

But Hermione was already a battle veteran at the age of 16, against the deadliest of wizards. You're telling me this hero, who always kept a cool head and dealt with threats and surprise attacks brilliantly has been turned into a blubbering mess by less than half a dozen muggles with stone-age weapons -arrows? We get she cares about Tom and is worried about him, but she never lost her cool when she was in the same situation with Ron when he got splinched and his arm was almost torn off. Losing her wand on the draw and crying during a fight is just not Hermione.

The story is great, but shouldn't have devolved into making one of the strongest female leads ever into a damsel in distress.
nk01 chapter 41 . 6/6/2015