Reviews for A Love Through Time
Owlfur chapter 41 . 10/19
What happened to Athos and Mima?- Owl LeStrange
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 5 . 9/9
That is not how piano is taught at ALL. Or violin. Sorry for being a prick
BMN chapter 26 . 7/26
The idea is great and all, but the characters just feel too off. Tom is a stretch, but we never saw much of him in his pre-voldemort years and so we can have suspension of disbelief.

But Hermione was already a battle veteran at the age of 16, against the deadliest of wizards. You're telling me this hero, who always kept a cool head and dealt with threats and surprise attacks brilliantly has been turned into a blubbering mess by less than half a dozen muggles with stone-age weapons -arrows? We get she cares about Tom and is worried about him, but she never lost her cool when she was in the same situation with Ron when he got splinched and his arm was almost torn off. Losing her wand on the draw and crying during a fight is just not Hermione.

The story is great, but shouldn't have devolved into making one of the strongest female leads ever into a damsel in distress.
nk01 chapter 41 . 6/6
Wonderful story
ugh terrible terrible terrible
tinksauble chapter 41 . 10/16/2014
Totally loved this fic! Thanks for taking the time to write it! :)
Anon chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
I can go no further in this story. The characters are O/C, especially Hermione and Tom. Tom is a bit "too kind." Sure, we don't know how he acted back then, but seeing as how he killed a number of people at that age already, we can deduce that he's not a very nice person. Hermione is...ugh. Previously in the story, when she was writing in "her" diary about Ron and Luna being together, she talked about making him jealous through dating others. That doesn't seem to be a very 'Hermione thing' to do. The story feels a bit rushed as well. It's like you took everything and molded it so it would work easy for you. For example, Draco. Sneaking into Dumbledore's office was way too easy. A painting could have easily spotted him, it's obvious it would have been easy to realize Draco did it since Hermione did it so quickly. Don't you think Dumbledore would have kept a closer eye on him? And Draco seems like a rather nervous guy. Sure he's confident, but on the inside he's a mess. He should have been a little, at least, nervous about a task like that. His, and his family's, life are on the line, he could possibly get caught and fail, and in turn, anger Voldemort. The concept of this story is great, but the story itself needs a bit of work.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/5/2014
What's the deal with "snapping" the reins? No real rider does that.
TheShiningStar chapter 41 . 8/29/2014
Wow! This story is just so perfect!
Stella Purple chapter 41 . 8/7/2014
I love it.
Darkwillows chapter 41 . 8/1/2014
This has 2 be my favourite fanfic brilliantly written and would make a wonderful book if published
Lisa chapter 41 . 7/4/2014
I like the concept of this story but I feel like the characters were way too OOC (like c'mon Tom Riddle already despises muggleborns, has committed murder [horcrux] and is highly proficient and well versed in magic and Hermione "brightest witch of her age" was too illogical) . Speaking of which, the characters didn't use magic nearly as much as they should have and if you want to say they couldn't you could have at least made Tom react appropriately because to him it would be like being at the orphanage and being a MUGGLE. Tom would just NOT go for that. He also didnt really ever comment on her muggle heritage which is also strange because by this point he has already killed at least 4 people (his father and grandparents) and lets not forget about poor myrtle when he opened the chamber (which just for the record is because he is the evil heir of slytherin!). Sorry if this is being harsh but I just feel the characters should have been better written because it let the story down a bit.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Oh dog, she has a diary. People do that?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Colour me interested.
DepressedAleera chapter 41 . 4/27/2014
good story´╝îbut the characters are ooc
1,044 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »