Reviews for A Love Through Time
Lisa chapter 41 . 7/4/2014
I like the concept of this story but I feel like the characters were way too OOC (like c'mon Tom Riddle already despises muggleborns, has committed murder [horcrux] and is highly proficient and well versed in magic and Hermione "brightest witch of her age" was too illogical) . Speaking of which, the characters didn't use magic nearly as much as they should have and if you want to say they couldn't you could have at least made Tom react appropriately because to him it would be like being at the orphanage and being a MUGGLE. Tom would just NOT go for that. He also didnt really ever comment on her muggle heritage which is also strange because by this point he has already killed at least 4 people (his father and grandparents) and lets not forget about poor myrtle when he opened the chamber (which just for the record is because he is the evil heir of slytherin!). Sorry if this is being harsh but I just feel the characters should have been better written because it let the story down a bit.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Oh dog, she has a diary. People do that?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Colour me interested.
DepressedAleera chapter 41 . 4/27/2014
good story,but the characters are ooc
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Keep up the good work
Lilith394 chapter 41 . 3/2/2014
*wipes tears* great story, love the ending really well written.
Lilith394 chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Really loving this story so far, it's such a different take on the tomione ship and I'm looking forward to see where it goes.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
I read so much Dramione, that I'm not used to Evil Draco… this is interesting so far ;)
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Hermione is the key! How very interesting…
Fullmetal11791 chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Now, I know everyone has a different tolerance for alcohol, and I'm not sure how big these "goblets" that they are drinking out of are, but I'm gonna assume they are bigger than a shot glass. Now , I once (once, and never again), made the mistake (horrible, horrible mistake), of having 13 shots of gray goose vodka. I got so sick , and had the worst hangover for three days. Now , back to the goblets. I feel really bad for Tom here haha, because seriously, drinking 9 goblets worth of alcohol was probably way more than 13 shots of alcohol, lucky he didn't die.
TheFreakyKitty chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Cool X3
Guest chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
The story was wonderful, although I couldn't help noticing that THEY ACTED TOO MUCH LIKE MUGGLES. Like, HELLO? THEY COULD JUST USE MAGIC AND STUFF. The reasons like "Muggles will see us!" can be very well taken care of. Disillusionment and Memory Charms are pretty handy, right? Also, they were a bit OOC, but that's not really a big matter to complain, because OF COURSE it would be perfectly okay for Tom to suddenly see Hermione beautifully, right?

And let's conveniently forget the fact that they couldn't just go to Diagon Alley or wherever a magical city is, because they obviously can't. Job well done.

- Mr/sCriticizer
kiera-sama chapter 41 . 7/31/2013
I loved this story! It was amazing, and beautiful! So romantic!
I.Am.Thalote chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Wonderull! I just end up reading I want to congrat on your marvelous work... By the way, have you ever think about wtiting a sequel? I'd love to read it!
LokabrennaStar chapter 40 . 7/8/2013