Reviews for A Love Through Time
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
I read so much Dramione, that I'm not used to Evil Draco… this is interesting so far ;)
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Hermione is the key! How very interesting…
Fullmetal11791 chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Now, I know everyone has a different tolerance for alcohol, and I'm not sure how big these "goblets" that they are drinking out of are, but I'm gonna assume they are bigger than a shot glass. Now , I once (once, and never again), made the mistake (horrible, horrible mistake), of having 13 shots of gray goose vodka. I got so sick , and had the worst hangover for three days. Now , back to the goblets. I feel really bad for Tom here haha, because seriously, drinking 9 goblets worth of alcohol was probably way more than 13 shots of alcohol, lucky he didn't die.
TheFreakyKitty chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Cool X3
Guest chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
The story was wonderful, although I couldn't help noticing that THEY ACTED TOO MUCH LIKE MUGGLES. Like, HELLO? THEY COULD JUST USE MAGIC AND STUFF. The reasons like "Muggles will see us!" can be very well taken care of. Disillusionment and Memory Charms are pretty handy, right? Also, they were a bit OOC, but that's not really a big matter to complain, because OF COURSE it would be perfectly okay for Tom to suddenly see Hermione beautifully, right?

And let's conveniently forget the fact that they couldn't just go to Diagon Alley or wherever a magical city is, because they obviously can't. Job well done.

- Mr/sCriticizer
kiera-sama chapter 41 . 7/31/2013
I loved this story! It was amazing, and beautiful! So romantic!
I.Am.Thalote chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Wonderull! I just end up reading I want to congrat on your marvelous work... By the way, have you ever think about wtiting a sequel? I'd love to read it!
LokabrennaStar chapter 40 . 7/8/2013
I meant 1797! :P
LokabrennaStar chapter 41 . 7/8/2013
:') Twas an amazing story...very well written and you had me glued the whole way. And it's very unique, I really enjoyed the world you created in 1897. It was very imaginative but believable too! Well done!
bebabyman chapter 14 . 6/6/2013
I think they are a bit ooc...This should've been a tomione fanfic but it seems more like a dramione one:(
bebabyman chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Simply a "poor Hermione" was all Harry's reaction to Hermione stucking in an alternate time with the dark lord?It looks like he merely felt sorry for her...
absolutemalfoy chapter 41 . 5/13/2013
I didn't like Tom too much - he wasn't dark enough for my liking. But I did love this story. Reminds me of a dramione I read with a similar plot. Surely one of my favorite tomiones now.
ShadowOfOurFlight chapter 41 . 5/3/2013
Wonderful! I LOVED IT! Smart really, brilliant! Great ideas!
Lia
THEPrincessx chapter 41 . 3/20/2013
This story is great! Beautifull done! Loved the whole thing! How did you even come up with this? I hope you write more Tom/Hermione stories.
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 41 . 3/16/2013