Reviews for HA Network
Opal Koboi the Evil chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm sorry, I just had to get that out. This is so fricking funny that I had to do that. Great job, write more about HA networks. Please, pretty please.

-OKE
Spring Sunrise chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This story is absolutely hilarious, if unrealistic. The characters are OOC, but I get the feeling this story wasn't meant to be serious, only funny, which is certaintly is!
Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
*lol* So funny! Keep writing;)

-Rosy
Monster-Maker chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
That was hilarious! One of the funnyest things I've ever read.
Marie Elaine Cullen chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I usually don't like stupid Artemis Fowl fanfics, but this one was great! :) Continue it, please?
katiehorse chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
long very long
PadawanJesselinFett chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
hahaha funny! loved it!
SehlatWhisperer chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Ember: (rolls on back and laughs like a maniac) THAT WAS SO FUNNY! HAHAHAHA!

Foaly: Weirdo!

Ember: (continues laughing) HAHAH
readeradv chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Interesting...
White Wolf Zita chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Oh, haha, you used Babelfish for the German jokes! XD This was funny, I like how it's in "radio format" so only what we can hear is liste.
Random chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Kind of funny but the 'did not, did too' got a bit tiring after a while.
paradisegurl101 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Haha! Lol This is very funny. It's really nowhere, but that's what makes it so fun to read. P
solos chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
make another chapter
Past The Point of Sanity chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
That was funny. Good job.
Jackie Prince chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Hahahaha! OMG, hahaha, Root is all *(&*%! *%&%! And everyone's like O_o? XDD! Anyways (Ahem, regains composure) I love how it's in role play form. XD Hahahah, I can't get over Root speaking German. I got my mum to read it and she like burst out in laughter. XDD Well done! *Applause* Sorry. *Smacks everyone in audience away* BACK EVIL ONES! BACK! '' Uh..heh heh. *Decides to shut up*

-Jackie