Reviews for Standing On the Edge of Summer
Erykha chapter 8 . 8/8/2007
Simply beautiful. All 8 chapters. Thank you for the update, I can't wait for the next one. Well..take care. :D
saucydeviant chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Okay. Since I have limited access to the internet, I copied all the chapters into my Word and read it when I didn't have the internet. Therefore, you must excuse me for not leaving raving comments of love and devotion for each chapter. I do love it I really do. I wish I could go through each one again but I can't. sigh. This is a really super fun fic by the way. I loved Street Livin' and decided to give this one a try. Wow. I should start to trust instinct. If an author has one good fic, she'll undoubtedly have many more. ugh. So, I await patiently for your next update. Hopefully it won't take too long seeing as how you had just updated. Here's to updating soon:)
Evil lobster girl chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I debated whether or not I should get invested in this story because you haven't updated in so long but I read the first few lines and I was hooked. It's researched, well-put and has an intriguing plot. Please go on. No I mean really. Work like a hyperactive Christmas elf and give me some closure. Please.
scarleteyes21 chapter 8 . 4/11/2007
the story is written nicely. nice work.
Reigning Devil chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
Hi, this is a great story, one of the best x-men stories i've read in ages. Please update soon.
Glyth chapter 8 . 4/6/2007
This is just getting better and better ) Please update soon. Can't wait to read more
Cheatou chapter 8 . 4/1/2007
Beautifully written... Update soon!
Vee-sama chapter 8 . 3/31/2007
Awesome chapter, simplie loved it, aswell as the previous chapters aswell, for a time I though you forgot about this story I'm so glad you didn't, keep it up and please update soon please
zombie kait chapter 8 . 3/30/2007
Wow..this is one of the best X-men stories I've read in a long time (that's still being updated). I like how you weave your own parts into the X-men Evolution storyline and also I enjoy reading about Remy and Anna when they were kids. I can kinda guess where the story is going based on the cartoon but I'm really hoping you'll throw in a kiss between Remy and Anna sometime soon...one that they'll both remember. Please update again soon, I can't wait to read what happens in the next chapter. :)
Saph And Allie chapter 8 . 3/28/2007
Well, I can definately say I am waiting for the next installment of this story!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 8 . 3/26/2007
Those two...they are destined to be together...at the very least as friends...Wow it was really six months? Talk about extreme laziness lol. Still this chapter was plentiful and well worth the wait, but don't think that excuses you from taking forever to update! DO UDPATE QUICKER THIS TIME!

Chica
enchantedlight chapter 8 . 3/26/2007
yea! an update! i would yell at you abouot laziness, however seeing how i haven't got around to updating my story in almost a year... at least your better than me! take comfort in that! anyways, awesome chapter! update soon!
Elirrina chapter 8 . 3/26/2007
I enjoyed it, and am very curious to see how everything is going to work out! So, are we going to see Henri's reaction to little Remy & Anna's joke?
ishandahalf chapter 8 . 3/26/2007
good goodness, an update? has it really been 6 months? huh. well, glad you're back! and with a great chapter, as always.

i really liked this one... seemed sort of calm, with the two of them reconnecting - an interesting set up for what i'm sure will be a somewhat stressful stint in new orleans. calm before the storm, i suppose.

i'm loving the fact that here it's rogue's own decision to go instead of remy kidnapping her. or have i already mentioned that? probably. it's been so long, i can't really remember. ;) but yes, them going back to the place where they first met, but with things being so much more complicated... loving it! but their relationship seems to have a really strong foundation, and they've got a great understanding built up between the two of them - they're themselves with each other, so that sort of gives me hope for what might happen. cuz they don't seem as... volatile, as you might usually see them. or perhaps that's just me trying to assuage my worries...

but yes. the point is, thanks for cheering up a rather dreary monday... and i can't wait for more.
BizarreLemon chapter 8 . 3/26/2007
Hey! I'm glad to see you back. And you come back with a good and long chapter, thank you! :)

I'm eager to read what will happen when Rogue & Remy will reach New Orleans. I hope you'll update soon ;)
109 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »