Reviews for Standing On the Edge of Summer
Elirrina chapter 7 . 3/23/2007
I really like this, and hope that you continue it! Also, I really love the line from this chapter, "All y’ did was push her off a cliff." :)
Unforgivable Horror chapter 7 . 8/15/2006
Lol. She's all embarasses about him being half naked and then she has a small blow up about betrayal and Mystique. Which is basically saying she had a blow up over Mystique because wuite frankly that lady is betrayal in the simplest and most complex forms. I want to know what the prank was! Lol. I love your portrayal of Tante Mattie. She was so lovable and loving. Those big hugs. People should take classes on how to do that just so when you give some one a hug it'll be a real hug. Lol. I'm losing my mind. Update again soon. Later!
lovestoread chapter 7 . 8/14/2006
i loved this chapter! i can't wait to see what Rogue's going to say to Remy...well in your fic..again kudos to you!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 7 . 8/14/2006
Hehehe, so great! I loved it! Aw poor Rogue. Remy does so much for her. I love that Cajun! I'm so happy you updated! I LOVED THIS CHAPPIE! UPDATE SOON!

Kathrine212 chapter 7 . 8/14/2006
To New Orleans they go lets hope they don't get into to much trouble
Luthien Faye chapter 7 . 8/14/2006
Thank you for updating I am really enjoying this story I can't wait for the next chapter keep up the great work
enchantedlight chapter 7 . 8/14/2006
awesome chapter! update soon!
BizarreLemon chapter 7 . 8/13/2006
Great chapter! And we have an almost bare Remy in bonus, Yeah! (lol)

I love Tante Mattie: “She’s so polite, Remy. How does she even stand y’?” xD

So, I suppose we'll get a little of "Cajun Spice" in the next chapter... Can't wait for reading it!

See you soon! ;)
ishandahalf chapter 7 . 8/13/2006
poor, angsty rogue... well, at least she's got remy to go to! what a sweetheart he's being, it's adorable. and putting off going back to his family for her? gee, if that doesn't speak volumes, i don't know what does! oh, wait, i know - how about rogue ogling him? whee, that was fun! some hints of thinking about each other beyond mere friendship, that's always a good thing. ;)

so, as usual, i can't wait for more! i had a feeling you'd tweak 'cajun spice' like this, cuz i really couldn't see remy kidnapping her to get him to help her. all he'd have to do was ask, even though he didn't even have to do that. jolly good... so yes. they're off on a roadtrip together, i'm so eager to see how it plays out! so keep it coming, quick like a bunny on crack. :)
Lucia de'Medici chapter 7 . 8/13/2006
“Ah… pushed her off a cliff.”

I probably shouldn’t have cracked up at that line, but I can just imagine Rogue’s face as she says this. OMG.

Nicely done, a little on the mellow side, but it’s a reflective/transitory chapter so we’ll let that go. AND, hell this kills me, I got the update email and I was all like, “Oh relief! Something happy!” and then you nail us with all this angst. Woe of the woes.

As per usual… makes grabby hands at New Orleans Can’t wait for the up and coming, and yeah, Belle? Where the hell was she in Cajun Spice? I dunno. I’m glad she’s going to have a larger role here.
BizarreLemon chapter 5 . 8/12/2006
Really great story! I love it! You're very talented. I love how stories in the past and in present go on in parallel (and the youngs Rogue & Remy are so cute! -). I really can't wait for your next chapter. Hope you will update soon.

P.S: I love this passage in chapter 3: "Wait. Wait a damn second. Love sick?" Yeah, I totally love it! I really like the way Rogue and Remy talk to themselves. It always make me laugh.
PsychoTherapy chapter 6 . 8/5/2006

Its really uber good so far!

I luff it!

I especially like how you add in the flashbacks, its really well done..

Awesome Job.

MoonFace01 chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
yay, and the plot thickens! great story; i look forward to your next update!
Lucia de'Medici chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
Ng. The tree-leaping scene felt so real that it near gave me a touch of vertigo. Talk about accurate descriptions, I felt it. It made me woozy.

Love where this is going, I was wondering how you were going to integrate "Cajun Spice," and now that we're snuggling down into it, I can't wait for the update.

Keep it coming, love.
Kathrine212 chapter 6 . 7/23/2006
Remy is there for her though and she is going to go and help him get his father back I'm sure. Well I'll find out when you update won't I.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »