Reviews for Standing On the Edge of Summer
FairytaleFatale chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
Truelly Beautiful
Puffy Marshmallow chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
please, please, please, please, please update soon!

really like the story so far
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 6 . 7/18/2006
I liked how you let everything play out. It was good. I mean you didn't dwell too much on the scenes, probably figuring that we knew the gist of them all from the show. I loved this chapter! Really great! DO UPDATE ASAP!

Chica
NightmareMonster chapter 6 . 7/18/2006
*groans* whats with people and the cliffhangers. *sighs* oh well. hope u update soon.
Anamarie Chambers chapter 6 . 7/18/2006
Hey Courtney!

I love this story. I really enjoyed the scene in the tomb. It was so sweet. I loved that Remy got to hold Rogue and that he was so reluctant to let her go. I'm glad that Jean picked up on that and fought for him a little bit. I wonder if she knows more than she's letting on? I also liked Rogue's little slip of the tongue...it was sort of sweet. Glad that Remy kissed her...even if it was just on the head...but I'm super sappy right now. :)

I can't wait to find out what's going to happen with the Cajun Spice portion of your story. And I'm curious as to what Remy can do to help Rogue feel better about pushing Mystique over the cliff. Can't wait for the update.

Anamarie
musagirl15 chapter 6 . 7/18/2006
Very nice chapter and I love the little backflashes._
ishandahalf chapter 6 . 7/18/2006
lovely stuff, as usual! i really liked this chapter - skipping around the different times was rather fun, and i think it worked really well. nice dichotomy between their innocent friendship of years ago and all the superhero-y issues that plague them now.

i particularly liked the scene with remy watching the video of rogue kissing him. i wonder if he'll bring that up with her in the future... oh, and remy stealing belle's bathing suit? i ADORED that. the idea of him stealing something from his future fiancee and giving it to his future love interest makes me grin. :)

but gosh, what a way to end the chappy! first of all, looks like remy's going back to the big easy, huh? not only is his boss out of the picture, but even if he wasn't, jean-luc is in quite the pickle. do i sense the events of 'cajun spice' coming up? i was wondering if and how you'd cover that... i'm assuming you'll have remy take rogue willingly, instead of kidnapping her? cuz the way you're portraying them and their relationship, i'd think rogue would agree to help him, and i'm not sure remy would be willing to use her after all she's been through... at least, i HOPE he wouldn't!

well, i suppose i'll just have to wait to find out, won't i? so keep it coming, quick like a bunny on crack! ;)
lovestoread chapter 6 . 7/18/2006
I loved this last chapter! It was awesome. This really makes me want to get the series of X-Men Evo. even though I know they won't have this much Romy as yours. Hope for more soon!
enchantedlight chapter 6 . 7/18/2006
great chapter! update soon!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
Amazing two chapters! Don’t even worry about the updates! We all have things that preoccupy our time! SO GREAT THOUGH! PLEASE DO TRY TO UPDATE SOON!

Chica
Lucia de'Medici chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
Ah ha. Much better rounded at the second go with everything here. Nicely done, love. (Had to submit this to chapter four since it wouldn't take double commentary on five.) :/
ishandahalf chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
okay, here we go! review part two... part two. ;)

so! okay, things make so much more sense now that the whole chapter is up - although it was still great when incomplete, which i think must be a testament to your writing. ;) but anyhoo, i got my wish for more of remy's background! very interesting, this contract of his. time seems to be ticking down for him, eh? i wish him luck, of course! hah, if he doesn't want to get married NOW, i'm wondering just how much more he'll hate the idea once he and rogue get close once again... bwa ha ha.

i'm cruel. oh well. the point IS, lovely! can't wait for more. :)
ishandahalf chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
ahh, so the screwy uploading thing caught you too? i had a bit of problems uploading my last chapter to the document manager, it kept cutting i off halfway through... luckily i caught it. but hey, no worries about missing it! i'm actually considering it a good thing, since it's like we get double the updates... ;)

anyhoo. so, what can i say about the latter half of this chapter? well, fab stuff, as usual. it didn't strike me that remy didn't really know rogue's powers were uncontrollable - that was a nice, tense conversation that resulted. and i think you captured her bitterness towards irene and raven REALLY well, so kudos for that. and ahh, the engagement is revealed! i'm eager for more info on remy's background, so here's hoping that'll keep showing up next chapter.

speaking of, i probably won't get part 2 of this review done right now, since i'm off to see 'pirates of the caribbean 2' (*SQUEAL!*), but i'll definitely finish it off later, along with your new fic (yes, i caught your shameless plug! well, that and an author alert...). that'll be something to look forward to later on this evening, so until then! :)
lovestoread chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
did you re-edit your story...
lovestoread chapter 5 . 7/3/2006
i love this fanfic...hope to read more soon!
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »