Reviews for Standing On the Edge of Summer
blue.hat chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Very cool story!

please upodate soon!
MidnightManic chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
wow this is really good. keep it up, i'd really like to know what happens next. D
Alecto's Muse chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I think its really interesting. You really put a lot of thought into the whole Mystique connection. Can't wait to read more!
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
holy crapolla, a new fic! huzzah. great stuff, of course. very intriguing, rogue and remy knowing each other from before. that makes things all the more awkward - as if there weren't enough problems with falling for somebody on the opposing team, this adds all the questions and such of wondering what happened to the person they once knew... dun dun duhh.

anyhoo. i really liked the back-and-forth style of rogue and remy waking up to face the day, that was well done. and i just find it fascinating, all the little hints that are dropped in of what we know will happen in the future (like mystique's aliases, and what i'm assuming is jean-luc hammering out engagement plans for remy?), and it makes us all go "ooh...". or maybe just ME go "ooh", cuz i'm a nerd like that. ;)

but yeah. i can't wait to see how this plays out! because really, you simply MUST continue. do you even need to ask if it's worthy to continue? pftt, of COURSE it is! so here's hoping there'll be more, quick like a bunny on crack.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8