Reviews for Ready for Our Bridal Bed?
B-way dreamer chapter 1 . 6/2
Write more of this. I need to know what happens!
Twisted-Thorns25 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
This was excellent, it's hard to find a good D.J.M.H. story with Hyde at his best!

I felt so sorry for Mr. Utterson when Hyde seriously tempeted him and poor Lisa. I hope you'll someday make another Hyde based story, I'm thinking of making one myself or a poem at best.
Chorus girl 24601 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Ugh... Creepy and yet quite good.
Charlemaine chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Ooh, very nice! I say if you're going to marry a man, you're going to get to know both sides of him...whether u like it or not. ;P Hope they enjoyed the threesome. I don't suppose J will be getting rid of Hyde anytime soon then.
ponine-cosette chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Um...ew? And yet, it was actually good, though odd.
Lady Zamirah Moonstar chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
nice. is there more?
EponineJekyll chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
This story was very well written. Hyde and Lisa were very in character. Keep up the good work!
MadameAngel chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I think I just went into shock. This is awesome, I love it. Hey, I know you. You're at the wildhornfans website, aren't you? Heh, cool.
Atalantea chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Wow. I, well... Wow. This is quite powerful and realistic, I must say. I have just seen Jekyll and Hyde, and I can really see where this could have come into play. I am intrigued by the slash part of it, but you seem to be the only one with it on the mind. Well, anyhow, this is a great piece of writing and I look forward to reading more of yours.

Atalantea