Reviews for Elementals
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Amazing! I wonder is good.
Mukuro234 chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
This is a great fic very lovely but cliffy much
natsuki23 chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
What's going on? Please update soon, this story is really good. I look forward to when you do!
darygirl chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
omg! what happens next?! please tell me . thank you xx
Jeana Williams chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
cool
TheologyDiscography chapter 8 . 9/9/2008
lolz! i like. i honestly didn't expect to, but i do. it's just so cute. write more?
Malicity chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
Nice new ideas...I really liked this story, and it is so going in my faves! D I hope that you update soon. ~Molly
TrulyTheOne chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I want to tell you that I believe you have a wonderful idea for this story and it intrigues me deeply. However, I shall not read it for after reading the prologue and part of ch. 1 I find it hard to concentrate when your tenses switch from present to past. When and if you fix the problem, let me know, I will be the first to come running!

TrulyTheOne
WolfGirl75 chapter 7 . 4/18/2008
that was asome. was it draco that touched him or somedone else? do they find a way out of there. do the elders find them? and why was harry so tired and couldnt remember it? is it his new abiletys or did someone drug him?
Calic0cat chapter 7 . 8/4/2007
Don't worry about a lack of reviews; keep in mind that the HP Prophecy convention is going on and a lot of people are away at it or still reading Book Seven. If you're really interested in getting more feedback, I would suggest posting at one of the HP-specific fanfic sites or LiveJournal communities in addition to here.

As for the story itself, it has an interesting premise but the structure (especially the paragraphs as far as technical structure goes) could use some work. For example, you have multiple people speaking in the same paragraph; a general rule of thumb is that a new paragraph starts whenever a different person starts speaking or thinking (point of view shifts). Some plot points would benefit from being more fully developed. For example, Harry tells Sirius that he'll think about leaving but is still determined to stay, then all of a sudden Sirius and Dumbledore are talking about him leaving. Presumably, the next section is Harry speaking about his change of mind at his parents' gravesite - but there's nothing there to directly indicate who's speaking or to whom and readers may be confused. It also really glosses over the decision itself and I think, considering how determined Harry was, a bit of insight into the thought processes that led to him changing his mind would be appropriate.

A good beta could help with these types of issues and, again, an HP-specific fanfic site or community may help you find a suitable beta. I'm certainly not saying that the story isn't interesting as it stands - but it has considerable potential to be much *better* with a little help from an experienced beta.
Liria Nai chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
Oh, that was evil ending there. Its so sweet that Draco made such a difference to Harry. Harry must be in love, (giggles). Yay. I love this. It isnt your usual HP fic and that makes it special. Please update again soon.
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 4 . 12/23/2006
Harry's grief was very believable and a lot deeper than a lot of the fic. I sometimes miss that - the emotions. And be careful with your past/present tenses. In the summarry it says that one of the pairings is Blaise Zabini and PP. Who is PP? I still like the idea. Hopefully there will soon be something about the elementals and eventually some HD slashy scenes? :P I like the idea about Dumbledore and the teachers being the Elders. And I like that, despise the AU, Dumbledore is in-character 'cause an OOC Dumbledore is BAD! :D Update!
Liria Nai chapter 4 . 12/23/2006
Poor Harry. I loved it, please update again soon.
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 3 . 12/11/2006
Written very fairytale-like, which means not a lot of 'being in the heads of the characters' A good idea for the plot, though. Do you still update it?
Liria Nai chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
hey just read all three chapters, you've gotta continue them, its a good story. Poor Harry.