Reviews for Hidden
Guest chapter 27 . 6/2/2013
Fuck off
amber chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
its baka yarou not bakero
Kakashigal chapter 27 . 6/20/2012
Wow...Ganda ng kwento...(yup I'm a Filipino too) and I'm glad to red a good story coming from a kababayan author...I can't wait to read the revise one... Onegai post it already...I'm really dying to read the new one..btw I like the OOCness of kakashi's character in your story...a possessive friend or lover?...so kawaii!... and just keep up the characters of the three Makulit na genin(Sakura sasuke and naruto, cause I find them hilarious...keep up the good story...goodluck ja ne..
Kakashigal chapter 27 . 6/20/2012
teo4ever chapter 27 . 12/12/2011
OOOOOOOOOOOH! I love this story so much! I just can't wait to read the new chapters to come! You are AMAZING! 33

Much L.O.V.E! :X:X
ILoveReadingAndWriting chapter 27 . 7/10/2011
Haha, no worries. If you feel you need a rewrite on this, it's okay. I'm still a loyal fan and I can't wait to see what kinds of changes you have in mind! .

Mari
MysteriousEyez chapter 27 . 7/10/2011
Do you what you gotta do. I'll be honest I probably won't be reading the revision of this story...simply because I've moved past this fandom...I have read anything naruto related in years and I honestly dont see myself coming back unless the story is VERY interesting.

Good luck with your revision though...who knows maybe I'll come back to read it cause there had to be something about this story that I loved for me to have read it in the first place.
sparkling cresent flame chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
dun dun duuuuuuuuun dramatic i love it
Jaesun Michele chapter 26 . 5/30/2011
I love the story and writing style and how the characters are almost never OoC. I shall await the rest of the story forever if I must!
XxSaphirezxX chapter 27 . 12/24/2010
Oh Ok then, no problem. Hope you and your family are well.
XxSaphirezxX chapter 13 . 12/23/2010
I wonder what's going to happen next. I apologize for not reviewing in the other chapters. :
XxSaphirezxX chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
If it's not too late, go for light blue.
XxSaphirezxX chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
Nah You're right, wish she'd seen his face. XD
XxSaphirezxX chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
Hope you described her kimono.
XxSaphirezxX chapter 4 . 12/23/2010