Reviews for Lycanthrope 3: Meet the Parents
JoseSkinner chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
YEY! You contuned it! YEY! Funny good stuff there!
Largo chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Glad to see your are going to continue this story line. Lycanthropy 1&2 where very good. I have read them several times now. Will this fic showboat shinji or Asuka? Asuka was turned through abnormal menas. That can give her a great edge when coming into conflicts.

Just an Idea, But Asuka is one of my favorite anime characters.
Tsukikage Ookami no Ryder chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
aww man this is gonna be good! i loved you're other storys man! so when you can please update no rush though! i hope you make this a brilliant as you're other ones!
Kahuda chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Oh man they are back. Well this certainly has started on a humorous note. I never get tired of reading these stories.
Wulfenbach chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *fals out of my chair lauhgin my ass off* YES! MORE LYCAN FUN! KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
Kei Ikari chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
KEEP IT UP!
alfred7188 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
i love you i love you i love you... well not really, but your writing is great, especially the lycanthrope series. Keep writing it. i wonder who the bad guy'll be? will Tabris be back? hm i'm so excited!
Alyr Lin chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Oh my god... the insanity is back... go orgys!
Havock chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
awesome its fianlly here, oh god not asukas parents X_X
Ragori Mitternacht chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
OMG that was to frickin funny

Well worth the wait can't wait for ch 2

this is going to be a blood bath

HAHAHAH
Ringmaster chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Sweet! Another addition to the Lycanthrope series! Dreams *do* come true!

Now, please excuse me while I return my lungs back to my chest cavity, as I laughed them right out, since I went back and re-read some of my favorite parts from the previous two Lycanthrope stories.
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11