Reviews for Lycanthrope 3: Meet the Parents
Alyr Lin chapter 10 . 5/4/2007
I just find it hilarious that Shinji looks exactly like alucard. _ Misato's old news.
A. Nonymous chapter 10 . 5/4/2007
How long are we gonna hafta wait for Asuka to give in? C'mon, she can't go around this bunch all her life without her hormones kicking in at least once, and when they do, she'll be hooked for life.
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 10 . 5/4/2007
So, when the heck're you going to put uncensored versions of all these scenes you keep skipping up on AFFdotnet?
Anskiere chapter 10 . 5/4/2007
Haha I love this story, Lycanthrope must be the best story Ive ever read. Its amazing how this just never gets old
Lavitz92 chapter 9 . 3/31/2007
I saw a fully automatic shotgun on futureweapons. it looked like a tommy gun on crack. I think Shinji would love to use it.
Jimm chapter 9 . 3/25/2007
I like this Lycanthrope series. I'd have reviewed on the earlier ones, too, but ffn was having problems yesterday.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
brindani chapter 9 . 3/17/2007
Somehow, I was expecting the pati joke. Looks like Risti is going to have another round of psychologists. Shinji is just so evil in this story. But that is kind of the point. It is interesting to have a hero of the people only because he wants to protect his food stock. Spooky really.

Looking good,

brindani
mindles chapter 9 . 3/17/2007
dude, i love yuo.
Son of the morning chapter 9 . 3/17/2007
I think ritsuko is the longest running joke you have... its a really funny one too. as always, i cant wait for the next chap to any of your stories. though, im still kinda holdin out for keitaro. theres always hope for me as long as your alive to write.
loaned chapter 9 . 3/17/2007
Going from point a to b without a little detour is no fun anyway.. Nice chapter and keep up the good work.
XxExX chapter 9 . 3/17/2007
man this fic and the one's before it are all good for a laugh man im tellin you this just made my day better.
Alyr Lin chapter 9 . 3/16/2007
Happy St. Patrick's day to you Gambit1... er... i mean mr. C. Good addition to Lycan3, i agree with the journey over destination.
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 9 . 3/16/2007
well shit that was fun had me doing my insane giggling the entire time i was reading. poor poor rits-chan NOT ,~ your evil. BTW i want that launcher in a first person shooter that would be awesome heheheh TFC or old CS or a version of it that mimics the CS autoshooty "ok whos using the auto-grenade-shotty"another great chapter.
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 9 . 3/16/2007
I CAN HEAR YOU BREATHING RITSY!
733t hax0r chapter 9 . 3/16/2007
Gratz on a new chapter.

i like the last part lots.
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »