Reviews for Normalizing Factor
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
love you thsi story... it was awesome... how come you're not writing max/logan anymore...
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 13 . 5/26/2003
aw! that was a great fic specially with normal! brilliant!

Moonbeam chapter 13 . 4/24/2003
This story was an incredible surprise. Oh, I loved all the sweet M/L shipperiness and all, but it was the Dr. Normal bit that won me over. I really would have liked to have seen more with him, maybe even had some actual action going on. I could see somebody (bounty hunters? bad guys? whatever?) catching Normal in Jam Pony one day, wanting to take him or kill him for his treachery, and Max saving him in return for curing her seizures. Sort of a whole "now we're even" type thing. Would have made a great climax to the Normal thread to go with the Max/Logan romance thread. Still, well done. The two threads of the storyline blended and fed off one another beautifully. And like I said, Normal as a neurologist was worth it all on its own! :)
Tzarista chapter 13 . 3/27/2003
great story
gilenagile chapter 13 . 7/17/2002
Funny, entertaining, and never dull-a really good read. Very confident writing-great voice. Wish I'd discovered this before now, but glad I could read all 13 chapters back to back.
Jasmine 282 chapter 13 . 12/29/2001
I'm in a puddle again, Cat! How do you do this to me all the time? Wonderful story... even the second time... no wait, I think it's the third. :-)
Jasmine 282 chapter 10 . 12/29/2001
*snort* Excuse me, I did not do that. *smothering laughter* That's better. OMG! heheheheheheheh...rectal!
Jasmine 282 chapter 9 . 12/29/2001
*snicker* I love Bling! Underwear... hehehehehehehe
Jasmine 282 chapter 8 . 12/29/2001
*sob* It gets even better. And you said you weren't good at M/L! (you already had the angst down, my dear)
Jasmine 282 chapter 5 . 12/28/2001
*sigh* I miss this fic. Hey Cat! I lost all creative energy so I came to read something I knew was good. I really love this story. Gotta love how Logan quiets her... hehehehehe ;-)
Katana2 chapter 13 . 8/23/2001
Wow! I just love this fic!

Mustang007 chapter 3 . 8/11/2001
Incredible! For a moment at the end of the last chapter I thought you were going to be - dare I say - predictable, and the doc would be from Manticore. This is priceless! For lack of better words, you are soooo cool!
Queen Gwenyvere NSI chapter 13 . 7/25/2001
I can't believe I missed al these updates. This story was phenomonal. I lvoe the idea of Normal being the one who cures Max of her seizures. The way you portrayed Max and Logan's feelings toward their relationship, their anger and hesitancy and passion was beautiful. Well done.
alli katt chapter 3 . 7/3/2001
Normal? A doctor? Lol! Great job so far!
MaraJ chapter 13 . 6/27/2001
Excellent story. It had a lot of things going on in it. At first I hated the Normal thing, but then I could picture him saying all those things and it was pretty hilarious.