Reviews for Normalizing Factor
Ashley chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
This was really wonderful. You are very talented. Keep up the good work.
ad chapter 13 . 6/7/2001
Absolutly awsome! Great story!
a fan chapter 13 . 6/3/2001
Wonderful passion and a great ending. This was a totally marvelous fic. I'm going to keep looking for more of your stuff.
Puppy chapter 13 . 6/1/2001
Great story Cat. I was saving it too read on a rainy day which is why there aren't any reviews sooner. There was some really good lines and you have Max's character perfect, espically in the first doctor's office scene.
Hisako-Sempai chapter 13 . 5/27/2001
Beautiful! And Normal was hilarious! He does look like he at least thinks he's smarter than everyone else, don't he? hehe...
Aromagik chapter 9 . 5/21/2001
I had to go back a few chapters to post another review, but I just had to tell you again that this is one of the most original and well thought out fics I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Thanks again! ~aromagik
Teris Xenite chapter 13 . 5/19/2001
Thanks sooooo much for this story! I absolutely love it! It was so awesome! I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future (pretty please with a logan on top?)
artemys chapter 13 . 5/19/2001
Oh man, this was such a SOOO-PER story! the identity of the "Dr." was a genuine surprise, but it makes a lot of sense. The dialog (esp. OC's) and the emotional reactions from each character were perfect. This was a treat. Please write more!
a fan chapter 11 . 5/18/2001
Original Cindy is a force to be dealt with. I can't believe how great your dialogue is. You've got the same tone as the show but in totally new circumstances and with totally fresh language. I love it!
a fan chapter 10 . 5/18/2001
This chapter was soooooo funny. Cindy's patter was perfect and the whole doctoring scene was so great. Normal can be so Naaaassty.!
a fan chapter 9 . 5/18/2001
The "Good Morning" scene was wonderful. I could just see the happiness in Max and Logan's eyes as the realized that they had woken up in each other's arms. And the aftermath with Bling was just priceless!
aromagik too lazy to log in chapter 13 . 5/17/2001
What an incredibly original plotline! I absolutely loved it - very well written!
Cyborg chapter 13 . 5/17/2001
Best DA fic I've read yet. Period.
Soprano2 chapter 13 . 5/17/2001
I loved this story! Normal as a doctor-what a perfect, loony idea! Who knows, it could be the truth. The ending was wonderful, too. Please write more great stories with interesting twists.
Ellen Million chapter 13 . 5/17/2001
What a gem! Hilarious, emotional, shippery, great conversation, and boy, does it explain a lot about Normal.
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »