Reviews for Normalizing Factor
Aquila1 chapter 13 . 5/17/2001
This was one of the most entertaining stories I've read in a long time. You balance humour and seriousness very well. I was laughing out loud one moment and hold my breath at others. The characters were handled terrifically and your writing is of high quality, making it that much more enjoyable to read. Do keep up the excellent work.
Lady Callie chapter 13 . 5/17/2001
Oh great stars! That was the most amazing fic I've ever read! I was totally in love with it! Outstanding work! This was so good! I would just die to see a sequel, maybe Max's seizures come back? Just a thought! -LadyCallie
Aquila1 chapter 3 . 5/17/2001
This is absolutely priceless! I saw it coming only slightly but making Normal the doctor is an excellent twist. You have his character to a tee. All in all, very well written and engaging. I just had to make this statement before i keep reading.
felicia chapter 13 . 5/17/2001
Beautiful story
a fan chapter 8 . 5/17/2001
That was a beautiful confession. This is a great story with wonderful well developed characters and a great plot.
a fan chapter 4 . 5/17/2001
Another great interplay between Max and Normal. This story is great.
MelisML chapter 13 . 5/16/2001
I loved this fic! The ending was so good and so romantic I was almost crying. I hope you continue to write more stories like this.
Ciderbreak chapter 13 . 5/16/2001
Brilliant. First of all, Original Cindy sounds like Original Cindy. That's so hard to do that I usually keep her out of my fics. But you write her so well! Case in point: "Boy's dog won't bark?" I can totally picture that. Also, I have never seen a better characterization of Normal before. His desert-dry sarcasm is spot on. Logan and Max are in character too, right blend of miscommunication and wanting. The love scene was just gorgeous. Please, please write some more stories!
Sonar chapter 13 . 5/16/2001
oh
Sonar chapter 7 . 5/16/2001
holy
Anna chapter 13 . 5/16/2001
You're the freaken best writer Cat! Oooouuuu! Just don't tell Alejux! hehehe...
Sonar chapter 6 . 5/16/2001