Reviews for Normalizing Factor
Da best
Sonar chapter 2 . 5/16/2001
neat
Chris4 chapter 13 . 5/16/2001
Excellent. I laughed my ass off when we found out who the doctor was. A perfect name for your doctor, too! Keep up the good work!
Nikkigirl2 chapter 13 . 5/16/2001
A very dear friend told me about this story and the "lovemaking" scene...She told me I'd like it and that it was *better* than the one she and I wrote together.:-) Of course, I was incredulous BUT I must now concure...I agree, thanks Jennem you were right! Incredible story and WONDERFUL love scene...
Celia Rosalind chapter 13 . 5/16/2001
Highest praise to you! Great job using some small comments made into the show (about Normal's many academic degrees) into a believable premise for a story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks!
a fan chapter 3 . 5/16/2001
Normal! This is the best twist ever! I hope they do something like this on the show. We do already know he has multiple PHD's. Who knows maybe season for season 2. Your writing was wonderful again. The dialogue between Normal and Max was spot on. Sharp. Smart. Sarcastic. This has the makings of a great fic.
a fan chapter 2 . 5/16/2001
Great characterizations and wonderful dialogue throughout. What's the doctor's secret?
xfgjxm chapter 3 . 5/16/2001
write more u evil author more is needed undestood?
a fan chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
Great opening scene with Max storming out then being stopped by another seizure. Fast moving and powerfully written.
DarkAngelfan chapter 3 . 5/16/2001
Awesome story! Please write again, soon! Looking forward to the sequal! Great job!
ZENOVIA chapter 3 . 5/16/2001
Very funny. Write more...
KatrinaDarkus Too Lazy to Sign In chapter 3 . 5/16/2001
This is great, please continue this soon, it truly is very good.
kristy chapter 3 . 5/16/2001