Reviews for Normalizing Factor
Ciderbreak chapter 3 . 5/16/2001
Brilliant! I never expected Normal. Even with the title and all the foreshadowing, I didn't get it. It's such a wonderful story! Please, please write more.
felicia chapter 3 . 5/16/2001
Great story. Can't wait for the rest
EdenAdvance chapter 3 . 5/16/2001
I like what I'vwe read so far, but I need more... I'll give you cookies? Works for me all the time.
Zanna chapter 3 . 5/15/2001
What a shock! Normal being the mystery doctor! Now you've really got my curiousity piqued. Just one little nitpick, though. I believe that it's been mentioned on the show, in the episode C.R.E.A.M. I believe, that Logan's predecessor was a man named Nathan Herrero.
veggie5 chapter 3 . 5/15/2001
haha... normal being a doctor? omg... that's something new... can't wait to see what you have planned for the next chapter... :)
Lady Callie chapter 3 . 5/15/2001
Great balls of fire! :O This is an outstanding story! Wow! Max is very true to character and I never expected Normal to be the doctor! Great plot twist! I hope we get to see more M/L shippy scenes! ::grin:: More please! -LadyCallie
sarah chapter 3 . 5/15/2001
That was disturbing. Interesting, very interesting. But very disturbing. I could have sworn he was going to be from manticore but then again you left it open so Normal could still have been there. The story is great, what a big twist. I would love to find out more about Normal's past, maybe see Max or Logan help him go back to being a doctor? Who knows, but great story!
Zack's Angel chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
I Love this keep up the great work
lattitude chapter 3 . 5/15/2001
LOL with Dr. Normal! Story is good so far.
a reader chapter 3 . 5/15/2001
OMG THAT'S SOO GOOD! Keep it up and post more soon!
Merlin chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
This is excellent! It must be continued, it carries a fantastic oppertunity for a story line. Keep going...
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5