Reviews for Alagaesian Idol
littlehappymomo123 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
I absolutely dying of laughter here. Oh god *gasp* Need *gasp gasp wheeze* ne*wheeze wheeze* n... *Gasp cough cough *cough* *wheeze* *hiccup* *gasp* *hiccup* *wheeze wheeze wheeze* *laugh* *cough* ai...

Mother- What happened. *Reads Screen* CURSE YOU PINK EARASER!

Don't like my bad attempt at humor? To Bad.

Tabitha of MoonAurora
GOGreen13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
That was hilariious!LOVED it!Write more!

NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
This idea of putting the book characters into an 'American Idol' competition is really a cliched topic, but this was different-very funny! I'm glad I read this and hope you update soon.
phoenix chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
i think that your fanfic is so cool looks very funny too i love funny stories

ps have you read our fanfic it's called THE PORTAL OF MAYHEM it's quite funny too bb
Anonymous Bookworm chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Please update soon!

Anonymous Bookworm
eragonsgirl13 chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
cool. never would have thought of it.
blackrose305 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
bloody hilarious!i would suggest the song my last breath by evanescence for arya to sing
Carline chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
Hey Pinky, I got an idea! Have Galbatorix sing "I want it all" by Queen! Please! And put Arya up next, wipe the smirk off her face (but hopefully not ours). Hurry up with the next chapter already!

Electrical Carly Midget

P.S. Don't suppose you could drop off and have a look at the ne chappie of World's End, could you? I'd like your opinion. Feel free to flame (but please don't)
PossibleIdeasAreLimitless chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
While parodies are hardly what I like reading when asked to review stories on fanfiction, I'll have to admit that this is an interesting take on Eragon. Though very far from my favorite(no offense, I have high standards), your story is quite funny and does seem to be written well to some extent - there were minor grammatical errors, comma misplacements and your sentence structure could use some improving - but the dialogue flows nicely as long as your readers know who is speaking.

One more thing: In your first chapter, when the frizzy-haired girl is introducing them to their judges, you use the phrase ‘the Jessi girl’ without actually introducing 'Jessi' yet. I suggest removing her name from the sentence. Not only is the phrase amateur writing, it’s also a little confusing since your readers don’t actually know who Jessi is until a couple of lines later. In addition to 'the Jessi girl' in the first chapter, I noticed 'the Carly girl' near the beginning of the second. Again, I suggest either removing 'Carly', or 'the girl'. Either way will be much better than what you have.

Overall, your story does have some potential; and I hope you won't take this review as a flame. I'm only trying to help. Keep writing! _
sock098 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
MIDGETS. Not the best way to describe short people, but funny nevertheless. (I'm short too.)

Now that I have reviewed the first chapter (you really are addicted to reviews XD), you get to stick me in the story! D Don't kill off Mel just for me; I don't really want to be a judge. You can make me anything else you deem suitable...
sock098 chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
Hi Pinky! XD You know how weird it is that we're on the forums all the time, but I never read this story before? /

Put me in the story somewhere...please...if you ever update.
Shinyfox chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
Zomg! Eagerly awaiting more, very fuuny, great job!
bananasrokk chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
oh, FINALLY! i was beginning to wonder if you'd EVER update, pinky! AWESOME chappie! i had a great idea! can murtagh sing "Scars" by papa roach? the song suits him perfectly!
Emerald Tiara chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
Well, that's that. Now I'll know never to let Durza sing!