Reviews for All For Her
ec forsome firever chapter 2 . 3/31
Good fanfiction! wish to see some of your interesting ec pairing fanfic

Note: u should also do kidnapping because of ur style :)

A devoted ec lover
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I just had to mention how delighted I am that such a talented author writes for the two pairings I've ever been most in love with, Remus/Sirius and Erik/Christine. _ I feel so fortunate when these things happen!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
This fanfic is so wonderful!
AkatsukiDragonRose chapter 36 . 4/30/2015
What? That's it? No! That can't be the end of such a wonderful piece of writing! Kudos to you for giving the POTO community this awesome fic. Love it!
callalily32 chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
Thanks for writing this fun and intriguing story! :) I'm thoroughly enjoying it!
OceanOfWords chapter 36 . 12/11/2014
Yay!
OceanOfWords chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
Hi
DawnMisty chapter 36 . 8/5/2014
This fic was absolutely wonderful! Thank you!
Phanma chapter 31 . 11/12/2013
This was a great chapter!
Phanma chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
Aww, this was sweet!
Phanma chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
Great chapter!
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 36 . 7/8/2013
A wonderful story, very sweet :)
Bergamotte chapter 36 . 5/28/2013
Froody, I loved that Erik unmasked himself before kissing his bride. It was a beautiful ending to the story. I also approve of the idea that Erik and Christine could support themselves by selling his paintings.

All the best to you. Good luck with your future writings.
Bergamotte chapter 32 . 5/28/2013
Froody, I started reading All For Her today, and I haven't been reviewing - I was too caught up in the story. But reading your comments about your trip to the UK brought back happy memories! I saw POTO starring Earl Carpenter at Her Majesty's Theatre, around the same time you saw it. And he's back playing the Phantom again, I understand.

You're right, there's much more of a scare factor to the West End play than the movie; ALW's theatrical Phantom isn't a heart-throb like Gerik. But the play and the movie each has qualities to recommend it. I'm hoping to return to the UK to see the play again with fresh eyes. My first time, I didn't know the story or the libretto; next time, I'll be singing along with Erik and Christine.

I'm enjoying reading All For Her, Froody, and can't wait to reach the end of the story. Thanks for writing it.
shadowphantomness chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
I must say, that Erik is quite prone to such simplistic explanations. He simply had to help her out of her corset as not to damage her lungs. But honestly, Madame Giry should know better - he would never rape Christine, seduce her, perhaps, but... not that.