Reviews for Thorns of a Red Rose
Whiteling chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Oh no they got Shizuka!

But how're they going to keep her and Jou's mom in the dark? It's not going to be easy to keep something this big a secret for long! She's bound to suspect something!

Please uou gotta update this, it's getting good!
Whiteling chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Yipes! That was SCAAAAARY! Seriously I actually got goosebumps!

Poor Jou! If that guy sent a vid like that to me and my twin sis I'd be flat out scared out of my wits!
Sakura Takanouchi chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
I can't believe nobody's dropped a few lines on this chapter yet... maybe that's because its been so long since you picked up this story. I had to reread a little; I think you retain the spirit nicely, and the flow of this chapter is great. I think this is a very unique idea, and one of the things I appreciate most about the pairing is that it takes a sufficient amount of skill to pull it off. I hope to read more of their interactions in future chapters!

This chapter was pretty... domestic, I guess. I really like how a lot of the action takes place within Jounouchi's psyche, and we get a front seat of everything from his perspective. It's fascinating. Choosing to write the last bit from the nurse's perspective is a good choice, too. My only problem was with the phone call-It seems like Pegasus' tone shifts very abruptly between the third and fourth italicized sections, and it seems like you should choose one or the other, or blend them together. He is deathly serious at the beginning where maybe he could be a little more mocking? And then the end is all him. Or was that your intention, to 'give away' his identity at the end? I actually don't know Pegasus very well, maybe he is supposed to be that manic?

As always, your formatting is excellent, and no spelling/ grammar errors I could place. This was a well-written and dramatic installment in this story, and I hope this inspires you to keep on keepin' on!
InTheShadowOfSignificance chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Very nice, I love the length and depth of your chapters. The way you portray the characters adds to the overall fluidity of the story. Please add more if given the chance.
InTheShadowOfSignificance chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Wow this chapter was so breathtaking, the description was great insight.
Setalina Muro chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
Wow. *blinks* that was long. It was thirteen pages when I printed it out yesterday. Which reminds me, you totally made my day yesterday when you updated this. And looking at your profile, you're a busy girl with your fanfiction right now. brava.

Anyway. Good chapter. Dammit, why does Pegasus have to be such a bastard? Grr…Heh, your word for this chapter was benign, I think. You used it to described both Shizuka and at one point, Pegasus. It’s a fun word. And Pegasus was fun. How many things can you hum while Jou is being stupid? Honestly. Lol. Bravo for Pegasus. My question is why did you pick that particular song for that portion of the fiction? Merely for curiosities sake. Eject the tape! Eject the tape!

Hm…I see this progressing. Looks like your throw in a twist somewhere. I can only wonder what comes next. And so that I don’t hurt myself wondering, you should up soon.

Love and hugs!

Hey…I was still working on translating that thing in your profile…why did you take it down…of course the random thing I was using for translation couldn’t identify some of the letters and…was using a lot of ‘de’s. It was confusing. . And you totally spoiled my fun…honestly, I was expecting it to say something like ‘omg how stupid are you for actually trying to translate this?’ but by what I got, I don’t think it said that…anyway, laters.

Dude, they have a spell-check on here now. wicked!
Spirit of The Gauntlets chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
Sweet! That WAS a nice long chapter. (grin) Excellent job, Yamiko! Everyone was IC, and Pegasus was his usual hilarious but evil self. I can just picture him, humming in the TV while Jonouchi struggles with the tape. _ Classic. Good job all over. Hm...(thinks) I don't have much of anything else to say. (shrugs) Catch ya' later!
Cymoril Avalon chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
You know, I adore every single one of your stories, but I can never get the energy to review anything anymore. I think part of the reason I like your stuff so much is that you actually pay attention to Shizuka! He.

Very interesting pairing, and it looks like you're actually able to make it plausible. I'm not surprised at all. I especially like how it is in the first person, since it makes getting into Pegasus' thoughts that much more striking and intimate.

Please, please, please update this!
Tatsumaki Aphrodite chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Wow, your writing skills really improved. It's amazing how you got Pegasus down to the spot, it sounds exactly like him. Very interesting to see how he judges everyone and how "useful" he/she is to him. Update!
Setalina Muro chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Eeheehee! *twirls* opticshipping!opticshipping! I'm so glad you put this up!

hahaha. anyway. Pegasus's mind works really funny. i will be spending money in New York purchasing the manga, i swear. because its driving me freaking insane. (sigh)

;.; no...not seto. you witch, why do that to seto? ;.; that's sadness. bet he was a bastard...

Anyway, I'm not quite sure what's going on, (expect that you seem to be writing Pegasus as a cynical bastard) again so you have to update this soon!

Love and hugs!

Bunny Aino not logged in chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
O. Scary. Pegasus is after Shizuka! Anywho, great fic! I luv this, and I luv To Freeze Her Heart! Keep up the good work!

-Bunny Aino
ANAYAS-CREATER chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Cool, update soon.
Yushimi chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Oh yes! Very interesting! I love stories that are in Pegasus' POV and I'm glad I decided to read it. Continue soon! *_*