Reviews for Triple Threat
Blue Archer chapter 7 . 7/7
Please update I really like where this is going!
What happened next? No next chapter? The Triple Threat has not even started their first mission yet and it is already at a cliffhanger? I'd really liked to to see what happens next. Nice story by the way
Nice opening. Really starting to get interesting. Though I am quite dissapointed bcuz whatever Blunt had just said could not have really been told in five chapters unless there is a huge timeskip. But I like it. Keep writing
Alibi Nonsense chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
It's really well-written, but, if I were you, I'd leave out the mid-chapter a/ns.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
Your a great writer but I have to say I hate it when people don't finish a story. It was such a unique story line too!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
Could you please update? It has been approximately 7 years since you last updated. I'm sure there are many people who are just waiting for the next chapter. Please do update. If you are busy, I'm sure you were able to find some time off during the time span of 7 years. Since once again, it would make my day (night now) to please update.
Y.Gregorovich3 chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
OMG! I love your fanfiction. Please update! But I really don't think Yassen should be showing so many emotions. He should be Yoda-ish. Lol! But otherwise this is an amazing story and you should continue this story because I wanna read anything with a certain Russian assassin in the mix. Blame my overly active imagination! But please do update as this is so different than other plots and wow, you really can put your ideas down perfectly! Do not give up on it or the wrath of LamatLemon will be unleashed! I love this story! Okay, I may be getting a bit carried away!
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
keep itg up it rocks!
foreign helper chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Just so you know... you are an awesome writer, and in the U.K., soccer in the U.S. is football over there, and football here is soccer there, get it? Flames not intended.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
How could Yassen be in his early to mid twenties? He worked with Alex's father. Alex is 14. Alex's father died when Alex was 1. So he died 13 years ago. If Yassen is about 25? Or younger then he would have been 11 or 12 when he was first an assassin. If not younger.
pokes chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
I'm five years or more late, but can y continue this? I like it
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
Please finish this story. I loved it!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
This is gooood !
Please update !
CatLikeRuby chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
This is really a great story. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.
Reyna Potter chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
This is great you should continue! Please continue, don't give up on it it's a great story!