Reviews for Triple Threat
Nelarun chapter 7 . 11/30/2006
Nah, it was interesting, in some parts even funny! lol... I liked it. I also thought that your idea for the other story is great!

Nelarun
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 7 . 11/30/2006
loved it! please update soon!
KreacherArmedWithAPen chapter 7 . 11/30/2006
Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

I have waited forever for an update in this story!Thank you! and it wast crap. i like your writing style and i think you write well.
Teeheehee chapter 7 . 11/30/2006
Hurrah! Finally an update since like...Timbucktoo. As for your other story idea, it sounds...great BUT please, please, please, please do not start it until you've got triple threat well and truly started again. My doctor reckons that I'm about to have another heart attack waiting for your updates and everyone knows that three are fatal. So UPDATE SOON Puh-lease.

(Oh yes, in case you couldn't tell I liked the story. Hm... it says down the bottom here that "It is extremely helpful to use this opportunity to comment on an aspect of the story that can be improved. A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding tool for the writer." Well, the only thing I can criticise is that maybe the whole Hunter and Wolf banding against Cub is a bit cliche but please don't take offence. (BTW the spinny teacups thing was hilarious and I really liked the title- most appropriate) Only other criticism- your UPDATES AND FEW AND FAR IN BETWEEN.)

Love

Teeheehee
Shayde703 chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
I love it! ecellent story, you have a really nice style of writing! i wish i could write that well!

Shayde
744544 chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
WHY DON'T THEY BELIEVE HIM?

and what's wrong with being paranoid? ;)
Be chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
FINALLY AN UPDATE! I'M LUVIN UR STORY! so dnt say its crap, (though not one of ur best chapters). This has been on my favourites list for like forver, and i chekc for an update everyday! so I expect results! LOL! requesting maybe having a lil bit where u see that they r each others family eg./ *in a soppy voice* You're all I have(enter name here). PLEASE! :)Anyways, update soon please!
Carline chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
WOOT! UPDATE! Why is it that the scary SAS man and the assassin notice nothing when the siteen-year-old does? Kind of weird... Anyway, plz update soon, this is great!

Carly

Happy skippy happy skippy... Damn, I need to stop drinking so much coke...
maddy midnight chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
great chapter, but please update sooner next time
AD chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
You have a brilliant mind and I love it! You write the most interesting plots ever and have a great way of explaining everything! I can’t wait to read the whole story and more of ‘The Dirty Game.’ There are both excellent stories! Keep up the outstanding work!

Update soon PLEASE!

AD:)
BekkaJane chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
it was a cood chappie... and definatly not short compared to som storys i've read!
Embry chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
That was a pretty god chapter! can;t wait for the next one! Sad about Alex's friends though!
Radioactive Bubblegum chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
Yay! A new chapter! Wolf, Cub, and Hunter in a spinney teacup? That's an interesting image! *giggle*

This was a great chapter! I can't wait to see what the deal is with the dude following them.

Update soon!

Rad O.o
starcrossedlovers78 chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
was gd chappie! keep updatin when u can! D
Lady Danar chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
Cool chapter... Alex's day at the fair... hm, odd

"He stopped suddenly and a look of horror spread over his face" lmao - loved that!
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »