Reviews for Triple Threat
CatLikeRuby chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
This is really a great story. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.
Reyna Potter chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
This is great you should continue! Please continue, don't give up on it it's a great story!
TantalumCobolt chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
This story is really great! Please update as soon as you can I really want to know what's going to happen!
xopencey chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
I really hope you'll continue this story someday cause it's totally awesome! It's one of the few realistic storys in which Alex is friends with Wolf and Yassen without beeing a whiny little bitch. Your characterizations are realistic and fun to read and I would love to read to read more of this! Maybe you could have them meet the rest of Kunit or Jack? It would be sad and a waste if this great story was abandoned! Greetings, Princess.
nat chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
you could put more chapters im just saying otherwise it was good peace:)
Bookdancer chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
Good job, update soon!
Synchro lover chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Overlord chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
sorry my last review was cut short (my idiot sibling's fault) but as I was saying I just don't think Yassen would be "good" after he's ALWAYS being described as a heartless killer or whatever and he has always seemed sort of a freelance ("I don't take orders from anyone really" guy) whenever the story (like in eagle strike) in in his POV otherwise though I love this story and found it very well writen-thanks for actually making a GOOD story with minimal swearing (sort of) (my parents are sort of the protective type) anyway pretty good book

-Overlord (I know its lame but I'm not aloud to use my real name)
Overlord chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I'm saying sorry about this review in advance if you think its hate mail because it definetly is not I auctually enjoyed this story quite a bit.I just don't find very realistic that Yassen would be a MI6
CrimsonAsh28 chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
Poor Alex, his superior spy-dy senses are not being trusted :(
Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
Oh no, will they find out whose following them?

Keep going i believe in you.

And I will wait for an update.

JediJen chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
:D :D :D Update soon please! :D :D :D
BLADE OF THE GODS chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
FINISH OR ELSE
Redheads r smexy chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
hurroooo.

just wondering, is this fic on hiatus still? cos it hasn't been updated in a while, and it's really good, so... yer, just wanna know before I put it on updates.

cheers.
Shalimar chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
Although it doesn't seem like you're going to continue this story, I want to say that I really love it. You've done a pretty good job here! At first I didn't like your portrayal of Yassen. I just love him being the ruthless assassin. But then again everything goes well together! And I thought: "Wow, just wonderful!" So I want to praise you and your wonderful story. Now I justlove it!
262 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »