Reviews for It Happened One Night
snfan228 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Oh this is absolutely adorable. I was in the mood for a Christmas fic and I am so happy I picked this one. It made me laugh and cry. And the end was beyond perfect... A Christmas Story ABSOLUTELY is the best Christmas movie EVER. I swear it's not just cause I'm from Cleveland ;-) I watch the whole marathon every year...

Anyway... I really wish they'd celebrate Christmas like this on the show... haha this was such a beautiful story. Excellent job, keep up the great work! Oh and Merry Christmas! Hehe :-D
greensprinkles chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
aw...this was so cute!It just made me feel all warm and was funny,santa threatining job!
made.unmade chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I loved it! The perfect mix of humour and fluff. Poor Dean. Being threatened with no sex for the rest of his life. Hehehe. Though I laughed through most of the fic, Dean shooting Santa was hilarious, the part that most got me was the teddy bear and baseball. I have taken up residence in a puddle of goo. In fact, I think my fluff loving self has crocheted doilies and filled vases with pretty flowers; it loves the puddle of mush so much. So thank you for supplying me with fluff-induced goo; it's ever so kind of you.
twotoe chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I enjoyed this very much. Funny and frighteningly in character. LOL Santa did turn out to be a bit of a wiseass. Too good.
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
That was so cute! It was so funny lol!

mimi
Muirn Beatha Dans chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Aw.. That was really cute! I loved it!

Roxy
Izzy chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Oh my God! They killed Santa!

LOL. That was great. I liked your emphasis on Jessica and her Peanut Butter cookies. (FYI, Peanut Butter can't be beat. I love the stuff.) Anywho, I couldn't stop giggling. Kudos.

Good luck in further writing ventures.

- Izzy -
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
even thought it's a little late for a christmas story it was so sweet and really funny.
violetsunshine chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I really liked this. It is super cute and I started tearing up when they got the presents their mother had wanted them to have. So sad.
ImperialSN chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
That was sweet, and funny, and sad :D It was great!
Karen chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I like how your mind worked. Hitting Dean with that threat.

Thanks for sharing!
teal-lover chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
hysterically funny. loved it. and that's my favorite christmas movie too-and the best line.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
"She always said, 'If there was ever a boy who needs to believe in Santa Claus, it's Sammy Winchester.'"

This brought a lump to my throat and when Sammy got given his teddy bear I was blissfully content in a complete puddle of mush.

Such a lovely ending with Dean joining in with the Sam's, hitherto lonely, Christmas celebrations and thereby giving Sam the Christmas he always wanted.

I loved Sam's shocked incredulity that Dean had shot Santa Claus and then the image, later on, of Dean searching the skies for Santa.

Really lovely and magical. It cheered up this grey,icy cold day here in Wales perfectly. Thank you.
beyondtired chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
That was funny and sad and just all around one wonderful story! Santa Claus was way cool! I have to admit to shedding a few tears, though, when he gave them the presents. And I felt so bad for Sam when he was going through his rituals. All he ever really wanted, I think, wasn't so much normal as much as it was a little bit of a family life where the three of them were more important than the hunt and I don't think Dean or John ever really understood that. Dean, maybe, but I think the only way he could cope was to pretend he didn't want that, also.

Anyway, awesome story. So glad you posted it.
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
That was awesome! I loved it! Haha! Santa's got connections. heh!