Reviews for Just a Friend
Repliku14 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
*singing* Now you're just somebody that I used to know...
Show of hands: who thinks that this song goes with the fic? It's kinda weird, seeing a pair like this not end up together, but it's also a welcome change. Nice job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
WHAT THE HECK!? What's going on!? Why is Kairi leaving, and where is she going? Why didn't she have a choise? Why did she say Sora is "just a friend"? My mind is spiraling with confusion, and my heart aching with sadness! WHAT THE HECK!?
Erica chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Just cool!
KairiCakes chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Aww so sad but very cute

nice job
Sayshello3 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Oh god this was sad! Are you getting annoyed by me? *smiles* I read one of your stories and I just HAD to read some of your others. I just so...amazed by all this. Again- another picture painted.

And it was an immense feeling of sadness when Kairi said "He's just a friend."

Psh- if that were me- I would have stayed but Kairi knew her place. She loved him- but knew where she had to go. That was...beautiful writing.
bluepianos chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Well, if you felt like doing it and you did it, then... it's your choice. It was sad but ... I guess, it's a fiction. you're writing such good stories. GREAT, GREAT, job!
kingdomfantasyanime453 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
that was sad really sad
White Simplicity chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
now that is sad -_- ... awesome ending for a sad story. wow _
FlowerLady-Aerith chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Aww that was so sad -cries- But very well written! And so detailed too I would say descriptive but that's pretty much repeating myself lol it's good to see some sad SoraxKairi fics you hardly ever see those you know. You're story gives me inspiration to write one of my own! You're such a good author :]
oathk33p3r chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
omg...this is so sad

when i read that last sentence, i was like O.O T.T . O.O

ty for all the awesome reviews!
kiyoshi-wheeler chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Aw man, that's heart wrenching ... *faints* So sad. I always get depressed when I see/read things about people looking out as they leave on a train to people they love or they'll never see again.

And rain always makes it so much more dramatic! Great job, again!
f u r o g u chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Ho!

I was like

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

ahahahaha

that was the sad part hwehe

and i like that one

xD
Ryfee chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
that's so sad yet so cute

:D

nice chapt!

- fel ;
Raccoon48 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
SORRY I READ THIS WHEN WAS DOWN AND COULDN'T REVIEW! T-T Umm, yeah. WAAHH I cried! *sniffles* Was SO beautiful. *worships* ... *wants more* WRITE MORE KAIORAS! *growls* THE ARE ADORABLE AND WONDERFUL. XD

"Was that your boyfriend?"

"No... He's...just a friend..."

WAAH love that bit. *tears*

:( I'm sleepy...

*hands cookies*

Loved it! Great job! _

Racc48
RedLion2 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Wow. For being in high school, you are a great writer! Much better than some of the others on this site that are well into their twenties! Very sad one-shot, but when you feel the need to write something, you just have to do it, even if it means torturing your favorite characters. Great job. RL2