Reviews for Harry Potter's Terrible Day
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 4/5
I love the idea of the auras I wish this story was longer
Snowfeather4876 chapter 7 . 1/10
NOOOO! Why did you abandon this? I am usually extremely skeptic of any type of Snape-being-a-father-figure fanfictions, as OOCness is a common problem and unlikely plotlines make the whole story, for me, unbearable to read. This, however, is amazing. The plot is completely and utterly original, and characters are kept very much IN character. Though Severus' cold shield is melting a little, it is not so abrupt as to be unrealistic, but layers upon layers are piled on top of one another, making him a brilliant and complex character.

Though I know that it has been a whole 7 years, 4 months and 2 weeks, or 2693 days, I urge, no, I BEG you to continue with this story. If all fanfictions were so highly original, ingenious and well-thought out, the FanFiction archive would be a much more enjoyable place to look through.

So, on behalf of all the readers of this fanfiction, whether they have reviewed or not, and for all those on , I plead with you to continue this beautiful, beautiful story. Please.

Snowfeather4876
hpfanscs chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
A very fine start to a story that could have many twists and turns.
Calmzone1 chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
oh, cool, so glad I found your story, can't wait to read more! Well done!
jetbrat chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
I love it please update soon! Can not wait to
Read more.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
Wow really good story. Please update soon
I want to read more
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
Great Story so Far.
But did you abandoned it or you going to Updated soon?
sisno2200 chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
*sighes* its a pity this story was abandoned it was defiantly getting good too many good fics are abandoned now...
Team Major Whitlock chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
I absolutely love this story and I can't wait for you to update. Just let me know in a PM if you need any help with ideas, no matter how big or small I'll do my best to help you. Summer xx
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Awesome idea for a story!
ShatteredDragon chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
y u never finish?!
Saint Snape chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
This is a very interesting story. I see it hasn't been updated in years. I hope you will continue it.
RebeccaRoy chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Wow, this is a great story, love where it is going and what Severus has become!
Scioneeris chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
Aww, has this been ended? It was such a COOL idea and I loved Severus' destiny, it was turning out so nicely.
M.E.S 50 chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
Too bad that you quit writing this story, I thought it was excellent.