Reviews for In Her Arms
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
OMG THAT WAS SO AMAZING! As it turns out, you DO have a fic through Booth's POV! Anyways, Hodgins' and Bones' were amazing, but this one... this one's my favorite. :) It made me squeal and giggle like crazy, it was just so amazing and FLUFFY! D
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Loved it, though oddly not as satisfying as the other two - maybe I needed more angst? Is there a 12 step program for angstophiles and ustaholics? Then again the poor bloke was in a lot of pain and the line "I'm holding my life in my arms" backlights the whole vignette. Well done - as a newbie I'm in heaven trolling through the rest of your work. Hope reviews on the older stuff is still welcome?
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
More warm fuzzies
lizook chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Ok, I'm really glad I found this series because it really turned my crappy night around - I'm smiling like an idiot. I enjoyed seeing this scene from all the different points of view and how everyone was in character even though it was the same scene. (I don't know if that makes sense, I hope it does).

Also, "Who knows how quickly this car will crumple like a piece of paper" sounded completely like Booth and made laugh like crazy. Thanks for sharing!
mumrulz chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Perfect last line. What more can I say, it was a perfect series.

Love all of your stories...I just love fluff.
ilovebuttfacemiscreants chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
aw that's the cutest one of the three.
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
i loved this trilogy of vignettes.

i'm going to fail out of school reading your Bones fics!
dddynamite chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Aw again thats all I can say!
Druzilla chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I've only seen like a ep and a half of this show, because frankly I wasn't intrested before but wow, great fic. :D

But I'm in this fluffy, mushy mood which one half of me is just sayin kill me now but the other is being all aw. I mean kill me now for being so damn mushy and sentimental.

Your fic was just lovely. Just the angst I needed. :D
jemb chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I dont remember if I reviewed your three stories before but I'm in the UK and just saw two bodies in the lab for myself. I'm blown away by your three accounts of the same scene. Gives me tingles. Well done
Tempo chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
This one was... typical. Which for you, that means that it was so fantastic that it left me speechless with lines such as "I'm holding my life in my arms." Alright, this is taking too much time. On to your next story.
silentsister chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Breathtaking. I love the last few paragraphs the best - the emotion, and visuals, everything. It really was the best episode ever!
pmochizuki chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Very well written; well done I say! That is perhaps one of the best scenes in all of the Bones series and you've perfectly captured how Booth must have been feeling and thinking. Great job!
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Aw... I think I'm dying of happiness and fluffiness. But what a way to go.
Erkith chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
can't wait for this weeks episode... can't believe I missed this one...!

You've done a great job on these! I like the Brennan one best, followed by Hdgins and then this one... but they're all fantastic!