Reviews for WINGS OF WORDS
Woman In Black chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Wow. It's so sweet story...
Unfortunately, it's the opposite with the reality.
random person chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
LACUS SUX

HATE UR FIC

HATE ALL OF UR FICS

HATE U

HATE LACUS ESPECIALLY

LACUS IS FUGLY WITH HER FUGLY PINK HAIR WUT A FREAK!
beeb ee chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
hm... just doesn't compare with KL fics
erina chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
nice
AccentFetish chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
I thought that was adorable
Dangerous BeautyxKikyo S2 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
great story! o and don't worry about what flamers say, they're just stupid and they don't know how to appreiciate stuff.
Sammy chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Lovely, lovely story! Athrun and Lacus are my Gundam SEED OTP, and this story just made my AL fangirl insides go SQUEEALL!

Thanks for writing!
IrysGundam005 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
to ultimae coordinator berserker: what part of this is a fanfiction are you not understaning? Here we have the right to write whatever pairings we choose and you have no right to flammsomebody because you didn't like thier choice of pairing. Look i'm not tring to make you mad or something but flaming because you don't like the pairing is just stupid.

To AsurakuNoAikousha: this story is great. Not only is Athrun/Lacus one of my favorite pairings, but Wings of Words is one of my favorite gundam seed Destiny songs it ROCKS and so do you. so because of that i give you Lacus Clyne's seal of approbal.
Ultimate chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
YOU SUCK AND SO DOES YOUR TASTE! I'D SAY MORE BUT CHILDREN MIGHT READ THE REVIEWS! OH AND AT THE BEGINNING IM TELLING YOU OTHERWISE! Look AL crumbled at phase 8/9 of seed and there was no real love you are never going to see it happen in reality (on the actual show retard)
the Black Rose chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
I didn't recognize your new pen name. Hello! Very cute fic, very sweet. I do think Lacus would be that forgiving, and I think Athrun does have that...feeling of guilt where her father is concerned. I think it's something they need to work through and I think their relationship would be stronger for doing so. _

*hugs* Love, Rose
NoinK chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
wow...very nice indeed. i love this pairing too! makemore stories about them!