Reviews for Victorian Romance
rin chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
continue this please
io sono mi-cchi chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
:) Interesting. I hope you continue this story.
blissful trinity chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
this is kinda cute.. hope u'll come back to finish it D
An1391 chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
Hey there _ Just wanted to write a little note to tell you how much I'm enjoying your story. It's very interesting and I hope you are able to continue it soon. I love how you used the characters and it kept me quite intrigued. Hugs!

An1391
raiko.EXE chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
I must say, i'm enjoying this story quita a bit. Interesting idea, I can't wait to see what happens next! A few typos scattered about, but they don't affect the overall flow of the story.

Waiting eagerly for an update!

-Rai
mystice chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
this is interesting, i wonder how dearka would try to woo his wife? i wanna read on how you'd play it out and hopefully more appearances by other characters too. so i hope you'll update soon..
Angel of Dreams chapter 4 . 8/18/2007
It's been a while since I've read your story, or any story for that matter. But now that I have two weeks off, I have time to catch up :P

Have you ever read "Something Wonderful"? The main characters were in a similar situation (they had to get married b/c everyone thought the girl was "ruined" lol). It was funny how it played out though :D

Keep it up and I hope to read more!

A.o.D.
fudgesicle chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
ooh i liked this very much! mhmm. update as soon as possible mmk? thank you!
scorch66 chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
I think Mir's parents over-reacted, but anyways I love reading your story!:)
Misteline chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
Extremely cute. I can't wait for more! :D
cocoapuffaddict chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
yes! you updated! i adore you! thank you so much for updating! loved the new chapter and hope you update again soon! thanks
jen jen chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
love your really and dearka are my fav characters. just wondering if your going to do chapter 4. be sad if you couldnt. you really got talent.
xaArzie chapter 3 . 1/3/2007
go on...please... :))
jeano chapter 3 . 11/22/2006
Wow I like this. I'm usually not into AU fics that deviate too much from the original universe, but hey, this one's nice :) Been hunting for DeaMiri fics all over the place hehe I'm glad I found this. Please update soon :)
cocoapuffaddict chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
good but please update! and why did u leave it on a cliffie? that was mean how could you? but i forgive u:)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »