Reviews for Lake
Nils Holgersson chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Holy mother of hot-boy-fuck, i want to read a sequel!

pleeeeease.

it's so hard to find a threesome fanfic, a good one even harder.

i really like this one, also without a sequel *o*

[sorry for the swearing up there, but the fanficiton was just too good to leave out strong language :D]
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
such wonderful smuttiness! just what i needed first thing in the morning. thanks! lol... : )
TheCullenPotterMist chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This was great, I love the grouping, will there be more? Please?
yaoiluvr007 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
ticklishness is genetic. i'm convinced. it has to be.
Iris Wood chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I really must say that threesomes are great and that you have peaked my interest in a new triangle (or should it be called something else when all parties are agreeable). I must go read your other threesome stuff.
Belias600 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
WAH! Why did the kids have to walk in on Dean, Seamus, and Blaise! That was so unfair! Anyway, good story!
dracolover18 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
oh to be one of those second years

great story
Squibakou chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Oh this was funny. I mean really adorable. I like this union, it has great potential.
Evangeline Queen chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
that was really good!
Paranoid Sarcasm chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Oh! So unfair. You can't possible leave it at that, can you?

Man, if I were a fly on the wall, I'd be filled with bliss - and if I were a fly on the wall with the ability to hold a video camera, I'd be in heaven.
Panic-Button chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
This story is very very well done. I can't wait to read more of your stuff! Wow!
Jodine16 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
OMG that was so funny! lol. I was looking to see how many Dean x Seamus stories there were out there, and I happen to stumble upon this one. Great job on, and I quote, "tarnishing the pure minds of Hogwarts' future generation." lol
KarenleFay chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Nice story! I like these three together :-D
haru's chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Ooh it was writing the lemony-goodness.
SlytherinChick86 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Very nice, I am usually not a fan of more than two person anything, but I liked this. It was cute. You have a very sarcastic style and I love it. Keep up the good work!