Reviews for Daybreak
Meru-64 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
i'd be confuse too to think Tormod as Sothe's hostage lulz... this is also cute between Tormod and Sothe awww! /
iixne chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Aw, it's so cute 3. Sothe stealing cake for pretty tormod, i can so picture that xD, lol, i like how they thought tormod was a hostage 3 tee hee hee, xD o_o would have been nice if u wrote in them flirting with the lady though and stealin it o_o could have been funny xD, anyway! nice fic!
FanGirlRoyLover chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I'd be as confused as Sothe if I heard Tormod was my hostage...

But great story! It gave me a bunch of giggles. Sure, there were some grammer errors such as periods which should have been commas. Over all, it was overly cute...just like how Sothe and Tormod's relationship should be!
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Mm, cake! XD lol. Haha, Tormod as Sothe's hostage. XD That'd be entertaining! XD Cute little fic, I liked it! - Phew, I'm glad you didn't make it very sad. Then I'd be sad after reading it. XP lol. XD
Soriku-video-gamer chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
(purr) that was way cool, the best stories always have great distarction fires! Rock on. Yay for cake.
FlamingDoritos chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Aww...never thought of these two!'s so cute! Heh...I love it!
Renn chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Friend, please be inspired! You're practically the only one (if not THE only one) writing Sothe/Tormod out there, so please, never hold back and share your thoughts with us!

I relly love the way you see their relationship and how you're developing it! Honestly! And don't worry about your writing skills, 'cause they're great, and I seriously can't wait to read more of your work!

Until next time!

Chiaro chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I feel I should tell you that you have no reason to be insecure about your writing. You are very good. I enjoyed this one even more than the other two. It was so cute, and it made me hungry. I hope to read more from you soon.
Legendary Armor chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Aw, you shouldn't be insecure about your writing. You're really quite talented. And once again, great fic! Your work is making me want to write my own SotheTormod now... Amazing. Keep up the great work!