Reviews for Damaged
Oh my god That was so so so so so gooooooddd ugh THANK Y
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 3/19
Liking this a lot, but I have to say that Sam would know what eviscerated means! LOL! Probably learned it when he as 8!
himrqwerty chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
shookenuppepsi chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
This is so amazing. Even without your amazing plot and perfect suspense, your characterization made this story perfect. I am astounded by just how accurate you were in how you created them. I look at the date this was written and I think I've read it wrong. You completely predicted not just the multiple tragedies that await them in the following years/seasons, but also exactly how each of the brothers would respond. So amazing.
Sparkiebunny chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
Loved this, awesome work! :)
Ceylon205 chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
I know it's been a while since you wrote this, but this fic was recced at a comm at LJ, and I'm so glad I decided to read it :) You did a fantastic job!
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

Lilly Emerald chapter 11 . 3/29/2011
I really enjoyed this story! I have a question to ask you. Is it just me or is everyone experiencing troubles with this site at the moment? It won't let me publish anything new or update my stories and I don't want to make a new account and start my fics again because I will lose reviews! It's just coming up error when I try to click on things and have tried emailing them but nothing's happened. It's been like it for the past week? Its so annoying I have two chapters to post and a one shot supernatural fic but I can't do anything! Anyway, really good story I love the way you describe things like the scenery and what the brother's are thinking etc. Will have to read more of your stories soon
Lilly Emerald chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
I found this story a few days ago and its very interesting. Stupid old lady thinking she can say that to Sam! Looking forward to finding out what happens
borgmama1of5 chapter 11 . 11/25/2009
This was so wrenching and so brilliant!

All of your brother relationship seems so accurate, but this just broke my heart:

"There was a fractured place in Dean's heart where his worst fears dwelled. And within that place there was an inkling of doubt that Dean could ever really predict what Sam was and was not willing to do with his life, including sacrifice it. At that precise moment, that damaged place began to ache."

How they love each other and hurt because of it!

This is the first stoyr of yours I've read and I suspect I am going to be up all night reading the rest of them.
twinchaosblade chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
This was a most awesome stroy, very imaginative and extremely well-told! I especially loved the snark between the brothers, those two can pull the bickering off like no others, and I'm enjoying this on end, too!

I definitely liked your characterization of the boys, just as well as the fantastic characterizations of the OC's, Iona Rothschild and Rain McCray in particular, they were such twisted characters.

The only thing I wasn't all too fond of was how much Sam and Dean more often than not seemed divided by their secrets, their silence and anger towards each other. I usually get a feeling of more closeness and understanding between the two of them.

Anyway, you've written a magnificent story, full of suspense and also humour. Therefore, it's been clearly a pleasure to read; and I pulled through the entire story in one night.

Excellent work!
Teachergra chapter 11 . 12/28/2008
This story is wonderful in so many levels. It is perfectly written; you are a true novelist! It is congruent with the characters, the plot is built perfectly, the angst is welded to the story, and I was sad to see it end. Thank you!
Cindy chapter 11 . 10/10/2008
Really, this was just a painfully good story, delving deep into their minds without going the OTT angst route. Wonderful job, and thank you for it.
Ali James chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
So I just found this story and I am loving it. I thought that I would pause and give you a review. I love how you write the brothers! So many people change them to fit their story, you have got them down very well.

Just a side note about the ice. (I am Canadian, I know my way around frozen lakes.)38 degrees is a couple of degrees warmer than freezing so the ice would be groaning and melting. For ice to form on a lake the temp has to be well below freezing for days if not weeks and stay that way even for ice thick enough to walk on around the shore. And for hypothermia water doesn even have to be that cold. But it is also easy to mix shock and hypothermia. Just thought I would let you know. Since I have a cottage on a lake we freak out about these things.

I love your story, time to get back to it.

Take it easy

Ali J
Rat chapter 11 . 6/10/2008
That was great, well written, excellent plot, great characterization, all of it.

I really enjoyed reading this, thanks!