Reviews for Letters on the Kitchen Table
Gin Gin 978 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
When I finished, my mouth was literally hanging open. Good Story, and extremely amusing fluff. Loved it!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Haha, that was awesome! Yay! They get married! Whee! xD Haha great job; it was quite clever. :]

Angelica
fannyh chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Loved it! Who wouldn't marry Remus Lupin? Nice job!
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
In a letter, he proposed in a letter. That’s so something he would do. Love this, a lot. *squeal* So adorable.
just jacs chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
lol random, random is awsome
UnnamedElement chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
That was so very. . . Tonks and Remus-ish. Again, I loved the use of Charlie in your story. Cheers- UE
Terrae Filia chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Cute, funny and clever. Now I'm off to see what else you've written.
Anna B. the Greek chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
It seems that I missed this one when it was posted on the ficathon. Anyways, it was cute and funny :))

See ya,

Anna :)
Procrastinator-starting2moro chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Aw. Short and cute.
eleen chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute!
SilverDragonTattoo chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
- Wow. That was awesome!I'm pretty sure I got the message but just in case, did Lupin ask Tonks to marry him? * smiles sheepashily* Sorry, for asking just want to confirm it.
SS-Shipper chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
A great exsample of great writing:D IMHO, fluff is a good thing and I much enjoyed your clever piece;) ( Uh-oh, a little bit of Lupin stepped in there;) lol! ) Just had to smile, the length was perfect:) I hope to see more like this from you;)
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Lol this was really nice! Good job, it was very cute!
Bardlover chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Great story! I love your Lupin/Tonks fics. :D
ehcanadian chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Loved it! I liked how you also interjected Charie Weasley in there, too... Aww, all fluff isn't so bad... Kinda.