Reviews for Whole New Life
SF31 chapter 1 . 6/14
They're dead - they are, not their dead.

Otherwise, I like the story so far.
SF31 chapter 1 . 5/23
Kind of a bit confusing, jumps from Malfoy manour to Hogwarts train.
Otherwise, good idea.
shewolf235 chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Wow you are a very talented writer, I'd love for u to write a sequel having more to do with Dracos relationship with his sister n also his new relationship with Hermione...
hazelhayley chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
Awww this story is so cute :)
Aurora Delilah chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Hi Alie,

I just wanted to let you know that earlier in the story, you said that the Grangers names were Trina and Robert, but at the end of this chapter, you called them Judy and Taylor Granger.

Kait
pstibbons chapter 10 . 5/25/2007
Nice plot but could have been better written... honestly, Voldemort going to jail!
Emmetts's New Rosalie chapter 10 . 11/26/2006
omg this story is so cute i love it i hope you wite outhers like it its really good . ilove how at the end how hermoine and draco kiss so cute and the fact that harry and harmoney hook up is preshues please keep witeing. i hope you do not mind but when i review a story i say a prayer to the auther and this is for you god please bless this auther let them be happy and heathey . i hope you have a long happy and heathy life ahead of you and that you contuine to wite great storys like this one and puth a smile on someones face as this story did for me . i hoipe you have meany people who support you critvity for witeing may you have the best of reviwes as you
tomfelton1234 chapter 10 . 7/22/2006
i loved itz
JH chapter 10 . 6/24/2006
OMG...you updated

i am so happy i found your fic again...such a cute ending...could have been longer though

also you have a lot of grammar errors

write more fics
Celest and Twyla chapter 10 . 6/17/2006
I love your lovly lovly story! You need a sequal. Just a suggestion. -sly smile-

~MJ
AerLynn chapter 10 . 6/8/2006
Nice job, I really liked it.
corny's idol chapter 10 . 6/7/2006
its over all ready! i cant believe it! i loved it!

there were some spelling erros though!

one was She cried weaklyin pain. i dont really know what that means!

also Madame Promfree is spelled madame pomfrey it think, but im not so sure!

anyways i loved this and all your other stories and i hope you continue to write many many more!

Aurora Delilah chapter 10 . 6/7/2006
I LOVED IT! Good job!

~Kait~
IceColdShiva chapter 10 . 6/7/2006
Yeey I loved it,every chapter,every twist and every turn... :)
easilyamused chapter 10 . 6/7/2006
aww, I loved it! but it ended so soon...:( oh well, some of the best stories are short ones!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »