Reviews for A Different View
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This was a very nice piece!
GravityNeko chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
bravo. well written and absolutely stunning. very heartfelt.
Mina Harker chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
This is fantastic! Pretty written, mature and perfectly within character. Just one point, there are afew minor spelling errors, but you obviously have a flair for writing, keep up the good work! It really is beautiful. Keep on writing! (and, if poss, more Star Wars fics please!)
skitz23 chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
neato, i love l/m romances. this is practically begging for a sequel, keep writing! (oh wait, you have. my bad!)
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
I'm not sure words can describe how amazingly good this is. REALLY good. I really really really liked it. It is so amzingly sweet, but not sappily so.
December Wind chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
I don't know how many times I've read that story but each time it seems new and better than before. It's the same with all you other stories. You HAVE to write more! Are you ever going to update you site? You've only got three of you stories posted on it.
netsirk chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
That was so good. I liked how you characterised them.
Opapea chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
i like...vD
Ximatrii chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
I absolutely love all the stories you write...i have them all saved on my computer so i can go back and reread them when i want to. i hope you keep writing and posting!
JediYvette chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
That was a really great story! May the Force be with you!
Queen of the Faeries1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Beautifully written. Very mature.
Leia Jade chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Hi! Generally when I read fic, I save it to my hard drive and read it later... well, I had saved this one, but I never deleted it, the way I usually do. I really love this fic. It's one of my favourites, so it's still on my hard drive. Keep up the great writing!
Keiko-san chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
Absolutely beautiful! I love it! May their journey last and the Force be with you!
vampkestrel chapter 1 . 9/30/2000