Reviews for 101 Things to do with a Dead Phoebe
Charmed101 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I'm you not like Charmed, or what?
Chocolate Chip chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
teehee, you're a genius. A genius with the ability to write. We need more people like you on FanFiction
VampireWizard chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
that was one major weird thing. It had nothing to do with the title. It just talked about Phoebe. but i like it a lot! And just wondering, did you really go to their interview or not? I am just asking. This was...Funny i guess. and can you please please please please read my 3 stoires. I never beg, so if you dont, i am going to die. 2 is actio/adventure/romance, but there is not a lot of actio/adventure just romance. and the other is actio/adventure/humor. It is really just humor, and a little adventure and no action. So can you please please please read! And i am on my way to finish reading!
becontent chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
lol. That didnt suck. It was actually quite funny,
chuckles1414 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
LOL! Loved it!
eve chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
WTF m8 tht was sum wacky shit wow im speechless but u seem cool so no ofence
alexywill22 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Nicky, Nicky, Nicky. I can't believe you managed to pull this one out. I was awesome and clearly I'm going to have to steal this and make it longer and worser. _ Cause I need to vent and I can't do it with my currents stories. _ So, ha. Nice going.
Nancy T chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I thought this was going to be too coarse and callous when I first started it, but it is FUNNY! And so sadly true about the show in its current state. I wouldn't blame Mr. Kern alone if I were you, however; the writers just seem to have no idea of what to do anymore, particularly not with Leo, who could be a fun and fully functioning member of the team with only the stirrings of a few brain cells on the writers' part!
charmedbaby11 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
this was so funny lol keep it up.
Alyssa Warren chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
hey, i thought it was quite good! lol. i didnt quite get the whole baby leo plumbing thing... but it was funny.

keep writting!