Reviews for All the World's a Banquet
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
This is quite amusing. :) I think you did well portraying the characters' personalities.

One thing: the dialogue is punctuated incorrectly. E.g. We kinda figured that.” Replied Amarant - this should be: We kinda figured that,” replied Amarant. Never capitalise dialogue tags and use a comma, not a full stop.
x-men-master chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I ENJOYED THIS FIC VERY MUCH, QUINA IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS AND DOSN'T HAVE MANY STORIES BASED ON HER/HIM. LOOK FORWARD TO READING YOUR GARNET/ZIDANE FIC
Beastiepox chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
WOW! It may be short, but the style of your writuing is so pleasing! And you made them all so in character! It's a highly enjoyable little one-shot! And so funny! Awsome work!
The Tiny Pea chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Haha. This is really funny! Keep up the good work!
Verdin chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
This was a very entertaining and well-written story...! The descriptions were great, and were perfectly written for comedy such as this...I really enjoyed the way that you portrayed Quina; just thinking about the food-happy Qu brings an amused smile to my face...

I also liked how you portrayed the other members of the party, and the way in which they all interacted with Quina, particularly Zidane, Eiko, and Amarant...I thought it was especially funny when Amarant told him/her ever so calmly - yet with an obvious air of annoyance - to just 'eat the flowers, then' (I know, I left a word out...Being taught never to use language just sticks with a person...That, and I'm a sissy XP)...

Again, it is a nicely written story, and a very enjoyable read...! Well done...!
crowdia the wanderer chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
This was awesome. And, of course, the mushrooms were classic. XP

There were a few minor typos, but nothing that a simple run through editing job can't fix. :)
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Eh, you repeat word/phrases twice, so you should read over this. ;

Otherwise, quite amusing. I don't thing she (I think Quina is female for some reason) would eat everything, otherwise they'd dump her. But it doesn't remove from the fic.

Man, now I want to write one...