Reviews for Papillon Metamorphose
Josh chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Please update, otherwise the KasumiXRyu will own this place, and that will be a disgrace or leave it to me with a pm on what you originally wanted my pen name is omnisage
Bunnyfire chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Interesting please continue :D.
NA chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Awesome story it seems so ayane of u know what i mean. Shes mu fav doa character i cant wait for more!
APAZAROZO chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Ayane and Ryu pairing? C'mon! I wanna see what's next! I can imagine Ryu, telling Ayane to relax on the flight, Ayane saying there was no problem,and a sudden but short turbulance, made Ayane jumo tu hod tightly to Ryu's arm! lol And Ayane blushing! Ayane apologized, and Ryu said, there was nothing to apologize for. Then Ayane would sigh, but would stay nervous, then Ryu would take her hand while telling her to not to worry, and then would pet her head, and Ayane again would blush! It would be so fun! xD
Josh Grinsteinner chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
Good start, but you should make it RyuAyane, it works so much better that way. IT has potential I will give you that, but to be phenominal lots of action and RyuAyane.
SolemnSaturn chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Hello Im a new reader and i wanna make a rewiew about your story.

Its a intrestent story i wanna see the new chapter sooner.
Farie Insignias chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Such suspense! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Update soon!
kochan1 chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
The idea of the trees aflame in orange and red blends nicely with the mention of Ayane's element.

You don't waste much time here - just moving straight onto the next scene. Very Ayane like too :D

Ayane's great - no messing about. Straight to business.

Great image of Shiden's hair matching his uniform. Says so much in so little.

Ayane scared of flights, who would've thought I'd love to hear more about why. Would've been nice to see a little more of just how the flight affected her though.

Nice surprise at the end with R00 too :)

Nice installment, now where's the next one?
Hybrid thing chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
Interesting. I hope this turns out to be RyuAyane..._ Please update soon.
Thunderxtw chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
Whoa, hey Tiger!

I was wondering if I'd ever see this story pop up again. It's been nearly a year, no?

I can see your writing style has changed greatly. And it really shows how talented a person is when they have a story that sucks you in not because of who's involved, but how it is written. Some sentences didn't come up right. I think that has something to do with the submission system.

Other than that, nice work! Hope for an update soon!
fireinu chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
I like the new chapter.
Farie Insignias chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
The way this was written was beautiful. I can't what to see what's next. Update soon!
Iggy - Essence of Angst chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I thought I had reviewed this story before, but I guess I was wrong.

This story, or should I say short ficlet, deserves a review. Absolutely. It is that good.

Now, I have seen emotional fics, ranging from anywhere as 12 chapters in length to things that barely exceed a medium one-shot. This is one of the best ones I have ever read.

The amount of emotional description in this fic relays exactly what Ayane could possibly be feeling as she watches Genra's body burn. The irony of his death was that he was the only one who truly cared for her as a parent, the only one who defended her honour, and she was the person that had to kill him. With her own hands.

Talk about deep pain.

The first three paragraphs of description are beautiful. Just beautiful in wording and with the proper emotional conveyed.

I would ramble on about how much I loved reading this fic for the third time, but I doubt I can express just how much I enjoyed it.

Keep writing, please. We need more brilliant writers like you in the fandom.

~ Iggy ~

(Have I mentioned that Ayane has become my favourite character?)
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Heh...this prologue was actually posted the day after my birthday. That's a cool coincidence. Nice start. Just for you I shall give Ayane a fair shot and enjoy chapter one...as soon as you post it!
screamsuperhero chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Yay! You wrote a new DOA story and it's about Ayane again! *hugs* Update again soon, okay? It's good to see your back!