Reviews for End Game
FFFudgeUp chapter 21 . 4/24
great story. I love the conclusion and I love the fact that you gave everyone the happy ending they wanted. can't wait to read more of your stuff. thanks for sharing
Raeger chapter 20 . 10/21/2021
A great read all around. Refreshingly creative, not excessively gratuitous in how external references were used, and satisfying. Cheers.
Raeger chapter 19 . 10/20/2021
A brilliant speech. Rarely do fanfics with speeches manage to carry and convey that sense of weight and gravitas.
Raeger chapter 16 . 10/20/2021
Against the backdrop of Dumbledore's speculation that love is the power that Voldemort knows not, it was an inspired choice to set the date of the final confrontation on Valentine's Day!
Rico Perrien chapter 9 . 12/17/2020
'Werewolf?"
"There! There wolf"

Your stories make me smile, and I love good (and bad) puns as well. Thanks
Gyanz chapter 20 . 11/7/2020
Como seguidor de la pareja H/Hr, obviamente este es mi final. Por eso esta reseña va en este capítulo. Extraordinaria historia, sobre todo el epílogo, con todas las ramificaciones posteriores. Quedé gratamente sorprendido con el discurso de Harry, sinceramente lo disfruté mucho.

Solamente queda felicitarte y agradecerte por hacerme pasar un muy placentero rato de lectura.

Insisto en que vuelvas a retomar tu pasión por la escritura y compongas nuevas historias sobre esta pareja tan perfecta.

Saludos!
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 22 . 5/7/2020
I liked the way Voldy was killed.
I think just like Harry, for a better world other creatures should be treated properly and not as if we were superior.
None of the endings hit me, I feel that something was missing.
The first one I liked a little more.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 16 . 5/7/2020
I like that Ginny finally realizes that she likes the real Harry.
Peter is like the pimples that Fred and George got in the book the order of the Phoenix.
I hope Charles is well.
I think Voldy is a coward.
I'd like Remus to be the one to take Peter down.
The beginning of the end.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 14 . 5/7/2020
I liked that Harry suggested going to see the Grangers.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 12 . 5/7/2020
The truth is that Blaise is an idiot and is not that different from Malfoy.
I hope that soon they will say what they feel.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 8 . 5/7/2020
Ron is a jerk. I understand that Harry is a turtle in matters of love but drugging him is not a solution.
It seems to me that Voldy is having a tremendous battle.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 6 . 5/7/2020
I loved the gift Harry gave Hermione.
While Harry is to blame, much of the responsibility for their friendship being complicated lay with Hermione.
Rita thought she was going to get away with it.
Poor Lily, she had to have a horrible time.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 4 . 5/7/2020
I liked the growth Ron showed here.
Good class.
For me Hermione is not a fan of sports or flying but she never mentions that she was really afraid of flying.
sthrobbins chapter 17 . 5/5/2020
Crime pays.
sthrobbins chapter 16 . 5/5/2020
Once again, better people than he will ever be suffer, and the criminal keeps on eating.