Reviews for End Game
'Werewolf?"
"There! There wolf"

Your stories make me smile, and I love good (and bad) puns as well. Thanks
Gyanz chapter 20 . 11/7/2020
Como seguidor de la pareja H/Hr, obviamente este es mi final. Por eso esta reseña va en este capítulo. Extraordinaria historia, sobre todo el epílogo, con todas las ramificaciones posteriores. Quedé gratamente sorprendido con el discurso de Harry, sinceramente lo disfruté mucho.

Solamente queda felicitarte y agradecerte por hacerme pasar un muy placentero rato de lectura.

Insisto en que vuelvas a retomar tu pasión por la escritura y compongas nuevas historias sobre esta pareja tan perfecta.

Saludos!
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 22 . 5/7/2020
I liked the way Voldy was killed.
I think just like Harry, for a better world other creatures should be treated properly and not as if we were superior.
None of the endings hit me, I feel that something was missing.
The first one I liked a little more.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 16 . 5/7/2020
I like that Ginny finally realizes that she likes the real Harry.
Peter is like the pimples that Fred and George got in the book the order of the Phoenix.
I hope Charles is well.
I think Voldy is a coward.
I'd like Remus to be the one to take Peter down.
The beginning of the end.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 14 . 5/7/2020
I liked that Harry suggested going to see the Grangers.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 12 . 5/7/2020
The truth is that Blaise is an idiot and is not that different from Malfoy.
I hope that soon they will say what they feel.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 8 . 5/7/2020
Ron is a jerk. I understand that Harry is a turtle in matters of love but drugging him is not a solution.
It seems to me that Voldy is having a tremendous battle.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 6 . 5/7/2020
I loved the gift Harry gave Hermione.
While Harry is to blame, much of the responsibility for their friendship being complicated lay with Hermione.
Rita thought she was going to get away with it.
Poor Lily, she had to have a horrible time.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 4 . 5/7/2020
I liked the growth Ron showed here.
Good class.
For me Hermione is not a fan of sports or flying but she never mentions that she was really afraid of flying.
sthrobbins chapter 17 . 5/5/2020
Crime pays.
sthrobbins chapter 16 . 5/5/2020
Once again, better people than he will ever be suffer, and the criminal keeps on eating.
sthrobbins chapter 9 . 5/5/2020
I'm disgusted. Steadfast Potter ally Longbottom is hospitalized with a potentially fatal battlefield injury, while Bilius Weasely escapes prosecution for surreptitiously administering a mind altering drug to Harry. Try Ron alongside Umbridge. Don't you think the dating scheme is too juvenile for 17 year olds to even consider?
BloodOfTheCovenant chapter 20 . 4/12/2020
Second review in less than thirty minutes... Honestly, I'm a huge H/Hr fan, so that should be self-explanatory... Reading about Ginny made me tear up a bit, and I've gotten really fond of this story, due to a) it's way of saying that not all Slytherins are bad (just something that I really like, being a Slytherin myself), b) showing lots of good relationships, c) it's plot, d) realistic ideas, and ) the good writing in general. I loved the ending - "Harry Potter and Hermione Granger went down to the chamber and gave up the last of their magic to Hogwarts, moving on to the next adventure, as always, together." It was a beautiful ending, and tbh, I've always envied how good your endings are, as I've never been able to once get an ending at least halfway decent.
I love your stories, they are absolutely fabulous.
~ Holly :)
BloodOfTheCovenant chapter 17 . 4/12/2020
I agree with Hermione... "I do not believe... that you just destroyed... the most powerful dark lord in history... while quoting a line from The Princess Bride." I love it!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 22 . 4/9/2020
Oh, but I did enjoy the parts that I read, you are a great author.