Reviews for Be My Girl
GBAgentOtaku chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
So OOC...and I LOVE IT! _ It's interesting!
passer-by chapter 7 . 10/2/2006
hmm.. you know... it is tu ES impoli, not EST.

EST is for il/elle
Stellar Loussier Asuka chapter 12 . 4/15/2006
Here I am! I just finished reading it again. XD I love it completely
ilex616 chapter 12 . 4/12/2006
Thanks for not leaving the story unfinished i hate when people do that

Cant wait till the new story
DELETE THIS i dont use ff now chapter 12 . 4/11/2006
i enjoyed it real sad it came to an end

lol the songkran water festivals starting YAY i get to through buckets of water at people my favourite time of the year besides christmas and other holidays of course

hope u write a sequel
DELETE THIS i dont use ff now chapter 11 . 4/11/2006
realy sad chap *weeps* a sequel would be so cool RIP angel poor shin and shiho and all the gang
Amiirya chapter 11 . 4/10/2006
Surely I know you would want to hurt me as of now since I haven't been reviewing your story...can't blame you. But I can totally blame things called homework and midterms -_- Anyways, I'm sad that this story is about to end because it was a good story! Aww, you killed off Angel, -sniff-, and the way you had done it was sad too! Can't wait to see how you end the story and maybe you should write a sequel...

Till you update and really sorry,

~Mystical Dreamz

:about to tackle her history/sciece homework:
ilex616 chapter 11 . 4/10/2006
Hey sorry i have not been reveiwing for this story i have been really lazy lately umm i think this is my review for chapter 5-11 ya i think so

Well,

The story Did not confuse me at all i thought it was a very awesome sotry (even though it is not over yet). I think the story line along with the little details that you add into the story make it very awesome. The only thing that i found very confusing is that you said her "ex-boyfriend" attaked her I thought you should have done a little more on that instead of it just going smoothly by. I dont know if that sentence made any sence to you. But I thought it was awesomely awesome story and I cant wait until you put that new story up you were talking about.

.~
DELETE THIS i dont use ff now chapter 10 . 4/10/2006
good chap realy sad poor angel hope she pulls through

for the confusion i think it just came from where u went straight to 2 years later well thats were it was for me.

update soon
TearShield Alchemist chapter 10 . 4/10/2006
I am pretty sure you meant to write helmet when you wrote helmat.

Some of the spelling had mistkaes but other than that, I don't see how anyone can get confused!

TSA
DELETE THIS i dont use ff now chapter 9 . 4/8/2006
good chap update soon

i love yzak and shiho but not as much as athrun and cagalli will check out the oneshot
DELETE THIS i dont use ff now chapter 8 . 4/3/2006
true it did get slightly confusing but im glad u will be revising your chapters and in your next chapters just being wud love a little teensie weensie bit more of Axc and YxS XD

update ASAP
Amiirya chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
Sorry if I haven't been reviewing -_-... The last two chapters kinda confusing, so I'm happy to see that you are going to revise the chapters! I would like to see this story go on!

~Mystical Dreamz
Dark Saviour chapter 7 . 4/2/2006
I'm so confused! in the summery you write (about angel beain hurt. and when I read the story, there was someone hurting her... and I was thinking he will reveling in the next nothing happen!

and now with 2 year's later I'm lost!
DELETE THIS i dont use ff now chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
good chap update as soon as possible