Reviews for Here's a good one
TheAdventuresofaNerd chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Really shows the consequences of abusing people for no reason. It's not okay at all and I appreciate your example of that in this chapter. Good job! :)
Electricboa chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
I loved the last name you gave Jinx, very apropos. It was sad to see Iris die, but I'm given to understand she doesn't really die in the comics? I'm not really familiar with Kid Flash's back-story. I was surprised that Jinx doesn't seem to have joined the Titans, yet.

I am a little confused on one part that I really didn't think about before, though, are Speedy and Aqualad in a relationship? And I'm a little worried as to what they exactly did to Red X in the last story all of a sudden . . .
FallenHope-Angel chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
aww that was so sweet. sad, angsty, cute, and flluffy. though the who zoom thing is twisted at least he got a dad out of leaving the west life behind.
lookupandsee chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
Great ending to a wonderful story. I like how both Robin and KF have dad likr mentors now.

I can see your point of how these teens aren't normal teenagers...they've seen so much, they've faced so much danger, they've done so much...it wouldn't be completely unrealistic for KF and Jinx to have so much passion and love for each other. What I'm trying to say is, you are a great storyteller. Keep it up!
lookupandsee chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
Go Wally! Sticking up for Jinx and his friends...that's awesome.
lookupandsee chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
'uninterr-ed' was pretty funny. This is some great stuff here! Wally, son of Professor Zoom? Holy cow!
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Great explanation of why Jinx was with Wally in Titans Together and how Wally didn't get captured by Brotherhood of Evil.
lizzpercush chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
Don't worry KF. Insanity comes from the mother. It's one of those X chromosome things.
Kyer chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
“You can use your pal's side to stay warm, Dick. Flashes have high body temperatures . . especially if they're rocking back and forth laughing like that,” he said with a stern look.

I absolutely loved that bit. *giggles*

(Makes me wonder just how Bruce knows this little fact about Flash's.) lol
Kyer chapter 8 . 5/16/2009
A car does not need a fire extinguisher to run properly, but it sure is nice to have one on hand...same with an appendix in the human body.

Thawne's desire for a son is natural. His reasons for having one in the first place are not. His thinking that he could win his son over in one sitting was stupid. The man has no clue on interpersonal relationships...and coming from *me* that is saying something.
Kyer chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
I truly hate death scenes. :(

But Bruce and liquor should keep clear of each other.
Kyer chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
I was going to go on about the appendix actually being a very useful organ, but after that death scene it would be petty. :(
Lady Chasa chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
I love all your stories but I found them after the were long done so I diden't want to go back and review every chapter. I love all your stories and I'm a huge fan of Jinx and Kid Flash. Thanks for writing great stories about them.
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 9 . 12/19/2008
really good story.
Little Miss Juliet chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
That was a great sequel! The "Aunt Iris" part was really sad. And then the "Zoom is KF's real dad" was just...wow.

Great job! Keep up the good work!