Reviews for A Step into Oblivion
lexi1220 chapter 1 . 2/24
That was beautiful. Thank you.
GirlOfLegend chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Why do I have to love angst and tragedy soo much! I just end up crying
Thank you for writing something so beautiful!
The one line that is still stuck in my head is the one about at least having a shot at life. I don't know why but it goes right to my heart.
How do you write something like this!?
Cipher Nine chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I cried. Oh boy, did I cry. So sad!
Icepaw chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
It was amazing and so sad...

I really though it was awesome that Vlad and Danny

died together.

I hope you do more like this one

Sigh:the little kitty who's looking through the glass

Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Spantacular! I must admit, I'm a bit of a sucker for character death. I love this! The bit with Vlad was rather unexpected, but good just the same. NIce and sad and sweet-just how I like it. Very good.

Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
This was so sad, it tore at my heart to see the end. Very good!
fire16zelda chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
That was REALLY touching! Very good fic. Very good.
ModernHobbit chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Oh my gosh! :cries: This was so sad, but it was really well written. You did an awesome job! Now I will go dry my tears and read your other DP story. :wipes eyes:
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
*sniff* that was just so sad...

I don't think I can say much that has not already been said, so I will note that you are a master of plucking heart strings and that will be that
Catmedium chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
So sad.. So powerful... So moving... What a wonderful piece of work.
Hikari of the Moon chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Wow...A very intense piece! I loved it. Definetly on my Favourite's list!
Ohka Breynekai chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
This was sad... you've put me into one of those melancholy moods, like there's a hole in your heart, pulling all of your emotions to it and making you want to run and not return. Poor Danny...

It was a great one-shot; you are spectacular at writing angst. O.B.
Eie chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Like I said on gaia, this is an awesome story and very well written. Remind me to add you to my favorites
SilverstarsEbonyskies chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Wow...that took my breath away. I loved the description and everyone's reactions. This was an interesting possibility, and you wrote it very well. Thanks for a wonderful read!