Reviews for Down with the Sickness
Cupido chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Oh my god! Is John going to kill Sam just so that the demon won't have him? Scary. Bad John. Great, job! Off to read the sequel x)
elemental-sparky chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
write more!
siarah chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
love this! please update soon!
carocali chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
This is so intense. You most certainly need to write another installment! What are you, crazy? I didn't find these stories to have them end like that. I actually believe that the series will end with Sam being killed because he has the root of evil in him - unbeknownst to him. I think what you are weaving is an amazing tale with fascinating characters! I can't wait for more!

:D

Caroline
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
NEW ADDITION! YAY! wow, i am so sorry this is so late but i have been working on this like HUMMUNGOUS project for LA, so i just got to read it yesterday night and this morning!

but anyway...

AWW OMG AW! i literally had tears in my eyes at their reunion! i was like DYING of the cuteness! omg it was adorable, even the fighting. wow. yeah. wow.

And and and i am SO happy that Sam is like a happier person now! like with out the bags! it just makes him cuter and it makes me happy that he doesn't have to deal with that stress!

AHH! SAM! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME, WOMAN? ok, it starts off all cute and adorable and i am LOVING it and then Sam takes too long talking to that STUPID demon and he almost DIES! OMG POOR DEAN! he comes back for like what, a day and Sam almost DIES on him!

Wow i HATE that demon! ok, it seriously makes me like depressed that Sam is turning evil. it makes me like cry. DON"T GIVE IN SAMMY! NO! NOO! DON'T LEARN THINGS FROM HIM YOU IDIOT, SAM! HE IS EVIL! NOW THERE IS EVIL PLANTED IN YOU! IT IS ROOTED IN YOU! **cries at thought of evil Sammy** NO!

Wait! how can he save them? HOW CAN HE SAVE THEM? ALL OF THEM? INCLUDING HIMSELF! yes, i might break down into sobs if Sam turns evil and then kills dean who thinks that Sam is still in there. wow, i have tears in my eyes just thinking about it!

“I am the first, but you Sam, are the last.” I DON'T THINK SO, MR. AHRIMAN, SAMMY'S OURS, NOT YOURS, OURS! and he will NOT BE EVIL!

**takes deep breath**

ok, sorry, i had to get that out! AWW I AM SO HAPPY HE IS AWAKE! but wait! i do NOT like the evil taht passes over his eyes! not my Sammy! PLEASE! NOT MY SAMMY!

Dean’s resolve shattered, and he touched Sam’s cheek, “Damnit Sam, you scared the shit out of me.”

ok, i possibly died at that part from the adorablness! on the floor, dying from teh warm fuzzies.

although i wished that they didn't have to sedate him, i am happy that they found out what was going on with Sam, so that they could possibly help him!

PLEASE LET THEM BE ABLE TO HELP HIM! I WILL DIE IF SAMMY TURNS EVIL! THAT IS WORSE THAN HIM DYING!

AND! i will DIE if you don't continue! this story is AMAZING! DEFINATLY one of my favorites! i just love your writing! i can't wait till Last Resort! Sounds SO good!

I am sorry if this review made like NO sense at all, cause i just finish this big LA project this and my brain is malfunctioning! so i apologize for my crazieness and hope that you can look past it and see my love for your story!

Sincerely

~Hilary
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
you need to write more i crave these stories. i hope you don't kill sam.
TillyRose chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
great story. i love the imagination and detail. Keepi it up!
Charli aka Empty Solitude chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
PHENOMENAL DUDE.

Absolutely awesome. I love me some Sam/John so badly. There aren't enough moments between John and his baby in the fic world.

I can not WAIT for your 'Last Resort' seriously i'm falling off my bed in anticipation!
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
OMG Im In love with this one i had red it live five times already . My favorite hands down i cant wait for the next one. Im scare because i cant tell the direction that youre going to take with the next part and thats what make you such a awesome writerthank you for charing your pieces of art with us and fo making our life more happy Thank you
beyondtired chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Oh, Sam. What an idiot he was to do that. I'm glad John and Kieran know what is going on, but I'm thinking it was a big mistake for Sam to do what he did. I know he thinks he is helping his family, but it seems all he really did was give the demon a toehold into Sam. I hope Sam's innate goodness and love for his family will come through and enable him to throw off the darkness. Can't wait for the next in the series.
ciara chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
dude, you have got to be fricken kiddin me

You have to keep this going . this is one of the best stories i,ve read in a long time . i'm loving the tie ins with the different songs ( your taste in music rocks)

they really suite the chapters .

P.S iread your other two short stories you recomened ad i loved them . well thats a small white lie . i read them loed them so much i printed them out and gave them to her to read , (she also thinks they rock )
starrfireflyfan chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Great story as always, love the way you portrayed john and dean there so much like they are on supernatural and I also like kerin charcter. I can't wait to see your next story and hope it's sooner this time. because i am hooked and am a big fan.
Hersheybar chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Great installment! I loved the reunion scene! Please keep writing, I want to know what happens next.
Becka73 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I don't have the words to truly express how much i liked this installment. I loved the intensity and the richness of your descriptions. Can't wait for more!
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
OMG! What a chapter. Probably the best yet. There was so much going on. I LOVED every word of it. I can't wait to read the next installment! LOL. Okay so I am going to go back and re-read it now, so Happy Writing!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »