Reviews for Down with the Sickness
Kaewi chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
This is by FAR my favourite installment. Definitely. And that is really saying a lot.

Your character of Kieran is great! I love him. My favourite part of this one was Sam waking up from meeting the demon. I was just craving a story where Sam would wake up to a ventilator, so you totally made my day with that. I also like the tie-ins you use with actual Supernatural events (like the Daevas, and Max).

I really really really hope you don't kill Sam after all this, even if it is poetic! I love happy endings, and he's already been through so much. Please don't make us wait too long for the next one!
EmptyWorkStation chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
*Squeaks* This story was as awesome as ever my friend. I couldn't believe when I didn't get an e-mail alert telling me you had started a new story. I think all the alerts are missed up on the site. *kicks the site* Ouch! That smarts! Anyways, that was truely sensational! And it was long; two great combinations. Ahh, I just love this little series, and the reunion between Sam and Dean... Priceless! I especially loved when Dean tackled Sam into the lake. I was laughing at that one. Your original character, Kieran, he's great too. Sorry, I'm starting to gush aren't I? I'll let you go then. I look forward to the seventh installment, so try not to keep us waiting; well, not anymore than you have too. Lol, Good Luck! _
snchills chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Alrighty you have me hooked again. Please update soon.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Wow! Just wow! That was amazing. It just blew mw away. Don't you dare think of stopping. Keep writing - I'm hooked.:-)
citiesofsouls chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
i love this story! :D
friendly chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
you have to keep it going? I love it. One of the best that I have read
Starshine3000 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Hi! I just want to say that I love all of your stories. They are really emotional and well written. You should definitly keep going. Awesome job! :)
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3