Reviews for Beast Boy and the TriHero Tournament
mdizzle chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
hm...wonder what your going to use instead of dragons
Tianimalz chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
Same as my last post- slow down a little dude xD

But interesting, I'll keep an eye out for the next chapter!

Tia
Tianimalz chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
hm a little rushed. But I like it so far!

My advice is try to slow down a little and put more detail in the story _
Disney Villain chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
Please update soon!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
Teen Review Button... GO! (I know, bad joke)

Good chapter. Excellent selection of competitors. Personally, I like BB/Rae better than BB/Terra, but I guess he does a good couple with either of them; one is the "opposites attract" couple, and the other the "similar personalities" one.

Keep the good writing.
The-Ugly-Turtleduckling chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
nice, yet again! I still can't wait for the next installment, when all the action(hopefully, following the book & story)begins and I get to watch BB go thru the 'TriHero Tournament'...soo...yay and I'll see ya later!
mdizzle chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
Don't tell me, Brain is going to kind of be like Lord Voldemort in getting a new body...but it's probably going to be like a super body or something.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Good idea; excellent way to use the plot of the fourth Harry Potter's book.

One question; this Blake character... is the villain Catman? The name rang a bell.

Keep the good writing.
mdizzle chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Speedy better not end up with Terra! I hate him!
Strix Moonwing chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
This story sounds great! I love Harry Potter and Beast Boy is my favorite character! This is defiantly going on my favorites list! Keep Writing!
The-Ugly-Turtleduckling chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I love the idea very much, and I can't wait for you to update! I did have ONE little gripe, though. Jericho is mute, he can't talk...but otherwise, it was good and I hope you keep going!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2