Reviews for Distance
fancynewbeesly chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
this is so heartbreaking. but i love it.
ajteel0203 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Oh, that is so heartbreaking! Very well written!
TRE chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Wow. I really really wish you would write a multi-chapter fic b/c you have the talent and I'd love to see where you go with them.
lukelorelai chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
omg you have to finish this...it is soo good!
allthingsholy chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Oh, this is just all kinds of lovely. Nicely done.
pyrebi chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
It took me a long time to decide what I was going to write for this one. But I've made up my mind. Of all of your stories, this one feels the most realistic to me. I can imagine Pam going blindly forward with her wedding, and only realizing at the very last moment how sorry she actually is. She's good-natured enough to want to continue with her plans and with Roy, but she's smart enough to finally acknowledge that it isn't really what she wants.

I liked how open-ended this one was, too. Delicious. Your mechanics and story-telling skills haven't wavered, either. I'm as much in love with your stories now as I was when I first read "Broken." Another automatic favorite.
Titanium26 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Wow, this made me so, so sad. The imagery you provide is especially excellent. Thanks for writing this.
DanceBurn chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
This just crushed my heart.

Thanks.
Token chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Wow - I hope this wasn't meant to be a one-shot. I want to know what happens! Does Pam really have this realization and then pretend everything is normal! Ack.
bright red shirt chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Just when I thought my heart couldn't break anymore. Wonderful job. I loved the line at the end about how Jim thinks he could stay there. Ohh.
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Great job! I don't know who to feel more sorry for...Jim or Pam. Probably Jim. Anyway, I loved it. Great closing line.
fallenangel1441 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Another FANTASTIC fic, although definitely more depressing than the last. I was especially hit by the "it means nothing without her" part of the story, specifically this line:

"He wants to tell her that he should be overwhelmed by the beauty of this and that he would be if it was accompanied by her fingers on the back of his neck, instinctively playing with his hair."

So good. Please write more, and soon!
LunaMystik chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
So sad! The very idea that Jim called Pam 6 times already is especially sad. It reminds me of Pam's 7 messages at the end of The Carpet. Why can't those 2 get it together, already?

I loved the line about how Jim should be overwhelmed by the beauty and Pam should be next to him, playing with his hair. Such a sweet image.
shannanagin chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I'm going to have to stop reading the recent onslaught of angsty Jim/Pam fics that have popped up recently. Each one kills me a little bit more. But I love it. Your images of Jim on the beach and Pam in the closet are beautiful. Please do write more. There just arn't enought Office fics out there.
Anastasia Athene chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
*faints from all the awesome office-fics that are popping up*

*revives*

LOL. I'm just so excited, because so many people are writing Office-fic now and it seems that there isn't a lot of crap-fic, which is amazing. This story is definitely NOT crap-fic, let me tell you. I. Love. It. I just love the image of Pam hiding in a closet, crying as Jim talks to her. I also loved your characterization of Jim, with his homesickness and eventual wishing that he could stay in Australia, far far away. *sighs* those two need to be locked in a closet (though I think someone's already written that fic, lol.)

Anyway, I love this. *adds to favorites* Hope to read more from you soon!