Reviews for Reflections
Keimichi chapter 21 . 6/18
I'm not one for pairings and ships usually, but this story was beautifully written. Especially the way it didn't end on a happily ever after. I'll hate and love you for it, because that was so damn sad and I wished so much that it would end differently, but that at the same time it was part of the charm of the story. Whenever I remember the happy times and the snippets of their past life where they fell in love and all that was just so so sad and just vdsguavdhgsagdhsaasd. I have no word for it and just
Cries
silverskies87 chapter 21 . 11/21/2014
Oh my god that was the worst thing ever. And I mean that in the "I am sobbing hysterically, why did I do this to myself, simultaneously best thing ever, I will not recover from the feels of this story" way. Definitely not in the bad way. Seriously, I do not often tear up when reading, but this did it. This whole story is just packed with emotion, and it's a very different route for Seph/Cloud stories to take. The fact that Seph actually died, for one thing. And didn't come back (starts crying again). But I also really liked the uncertainty and confusion throughout the story, because even if it did make things a bit difficult to understand/put together... well, that was sort of the point, right?

I know this fic is ancient history for you by now, but I just really needed to vent all my feels. Of all the seemingly endless tragedies I have read about Cloud and Sephiroth (because really, those two are just a goddamn beautiful disaster) this is probably the most poignant. Bravo.
snuckabit chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
i hate this story. it makes me angry.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
V509-Cas chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
You made me cry, oh my gosh. What a brilliant piece of work this is. Thank you so much.
UllimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 21 . 12/12/2010
OMG that was so beutiful such a wounderful story i loved it its a pity that seph was being a bicth i mean who could ever hate cloud he is just so cute anyway awesome story
Kitt The Fox chapter 21 . 12/8/2010
OMG Only like 120 reviews! This story deserves 1MILLION reviews XD

I loved this story so much! I am totaly going to recomend this story to everyone i know.

At the end i cried T-T so sad and with listening to Naruto's OST: Hisou while reading it i DARE you to not cry XD
TieraMarille chapter 21 . 6/15/2009
Wow... I had a lump in my throat for the last few chapters and it still hasn't gone away. I absolutely loved this story.
Taki-kun chapter 21 . 5/11/2009
I just finished reading this.

~

Truely one of the best SephirothxCloud Fanfictions around. Up there with 'Green Dreams' by I. Mushi and 'Fusion' by Knowing Shadows.

~

This Will stay in my mind for a very long time, and will probably be one of the fanfictions I will never forget.

~

Also, Cid's Towel. Please. Please. Pleasse. Write a story about it! *puppy eyes* I mean come on, who doesn't love Cid's Towel? *loon-style grin*

~

Well, it was nice to get to read this. I even stayed up till the wee hours of the morning so that I wouldn't be killed by the cliffhangers! And, I knew from the start that Sephiroth couldn't be dead! I just knew it!

~

But I'm sad that it ended this way... I wish Sephiroth had seen reason with that one kiss. But he never gets his happily ever after, I suppose.

~

Anyway, I'm dragging on with this review, so I'll sum it up in a few words.

~

I love this story, and I hope you never stop writing. Because you have a true talent for it.
StrayValkyrie chapter 20 . 10/31/2008
Hm. Let me fix something. They should have an "Edit Review" option. If they do, how do I access it?

First off, it's not the way you portray Sephiroth I hate, no not at all. You did VERY well with him. It's what he becomes that I hate, HIM, not you. You're the best. :)

Also, clear up. The "Will you Remember" song is NOW one of my favorites. Not the not word. My mistake.
StrayValkyrie chapter 21 . 10/31/2008
Awwa!

Warning, review readers. Spoilers ahead if you haven't read the whole thing.

Now...

WOW.

I don't think, I've ever, EVER, hated Sephiroth as much as I hate the one in your story. To be honest, I've never -hated- him per se. Not even in game, despite everything he did in there.

But Oh, this Sephiroth. At first, in the beginning, I found him endearing. Yes, endearing. As hard as it is to think of Sephiroth as endearing, his personality and habits just made me wanna -giggle-. I really loved his character, and his habit of taking photographs. The dance/sing scene was one of the most heartwarming things I've ever read, and I downloaded the song IMMEDIATELY. It is not one of my favorites. The scenes between him and Cloud would fill me up with warm gooey mushy feelings and happy sighs.

But Oh. How times change. In the game, his craziness can be explained by Jenova. But in this story, it's all of his gullible, hating self to blame. And I blame him, oh yes, I do. Because there was no crazy Jenova voices, just him being absolutely stupid and falling for what Hojo did. Even when Cloud explained everything, and there was that simple small hope that maybe, just MAYBE, Sephiroth would redeem himself.. He freakin' kills Cloud. Oh that just pushed my buttons! He doesn't deserve Cloud, not after that. Even the Epilogue fails to convince me. After everything Cloud went through emotionally, after everything he did for Sephiroth, and everything Sephiroth did to him, that bastard doesn't deserve to touch Cloud EVER again!

This isn't a flame, by the way. I loved your story. It was filled with great characterizations and scenes, and a wonderful war plot which is rare to come by. Some of the scenes seemed a -little forced- to me, such as the one with Zack and Cloud in the springs, for example. But other than that, I loved reading it. It's being added to my favorite list.

I just.. ..Oh man. I really do NOT like the Sephiroth in your story and if it were up to me he'd never get his grubby, no-good, back-stabbing, deluded-minded, hate-filled, murderous paws on Cloud ever again!

...Is there a sequel in the works? :) Because I could definitely see one bubbling up at the ending. Maybe nothing with such a great and tremendous plot as war, perhaps something more along the lines of a romantic-ish type plot. Zack has Aerith, but poor Cloud is still all alone. After witnessing everything he did I bet he's just going to remain a pretty lonesome guy! What if he met someone? Ohh.. I don't know, maybe someone with a gunblade? Har har. I'm a hopeless little Leon/Cloud fan. The only problem being this is FF7 universe, so how would he get there? Hm. Lifestream, maybe? Perhaps he died and came back in FF7? Possibilities, if Cloud would ever even think of a relationship~ Hm~

Just a thought. If you actually consider it though, hay, let me know. ;)~

Awesome job on Reflections, a great big kudos to you!
Lixx chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Wow. That was amazing. And you got me quite emotional. Very well writen. I look forward to more of your work.
FlurryDivider chapter 21 . 8/31/2008
I absofuckinglutely loved the story! I think Will You Remember by The Cranberries is one of my fav songs now.

I loved how this was put together and the way it was written, as though it was an actual book. I wish i could go to your profile page but alas my computer is fucked up so i just plain cant or safari will close on me... I SHALL FIND A WAY EVENTUALLY!

I loved the story, and it does have a peaceful ending, not the happiest but they all cant be perfect endings. In the end everything just seemed to click anyway. I just plain loved it if ya havent noticed. ]
Shaay chapter 21 . 12/31/2007
I can't stop crying. You turned me into a blubbering mess with this story. I was hoping for a happy ending but you can't always get what you want. Thank you for a great read. I'm so glad I gave this story a shot.
Asilem Dlanod chapter 21 . 12/20/2007
Wow. That was... epic. And awesome!

Just... wow. I think that's all I'm going to be able to say for awhile.

Anyway, it was excellent. I loved it.